GTP mod for NR 2003 has been removed

Old January 21st 05, 12:10 AM
Don Schwartz Jr

> 1 did it work?

Yes

> 2.What vid card do you have?

9600 pro

> 3. and do you have intel or amd?

AMD

> 4. Mozilla for some other browser?

Firefox but I downloaded with bittorrent

> 5. XP or something else?

XP Pro

> 6. NTFS or FAT32?

NTFS

Old January 21st 05, 01:28 AM
DStamper

> 1 did it work?

No

> 2.What vid card do you have?

GeForce4 Ti4200

> 3. and do you have intel or amd?

Intel

> 4. Mozilla for some other browser?
>
> 5. XP or something else?

Win98SE

> 6. NTFS or FAT32?

FAT32

Old January 21st 05, 02:18 AM
Larry

Well CRAP. I was just getting ready to install it

-Larry

Old January 21st 05, 08:15 AM
Juan Vizoso

"Ed White" > wrote in message

> "Joachim Trensz" > wrote in message
>> buster wrote:
>>> DO NOT UNINSTALL THIS MOD. IT WIPES OUT THE ENTIRE ROOT DIRECTORY WHEN
>>> YOU DO!!!!!!

>> Ouch, if that were true it would definitely count as a major bug. Anybody
>> verified this?
>>
>> Achim

> AT,
> The only major bug is the poster, buster, I'd say maybe stinkbug......?
> Dung beetle? You get the idea.....GTP is cool, Rfactor is cool, GTR is
> cool, it's a great time in Simland, Hell, even EA may put out something
> worthwhile. Sounds a little farfetched as I type it but ya never
> know....... :^)
>
> Ed

HeY I like where you're coming from there Ed ! Good positive vibes!
and a wry dig at EA too .. nice :-) I await , as I'm sure do many other
lurkers here..
the RAS definitive review in the style of ... 'It's not GPL!'

Old January 21st 05, 02:08 PM
Plowboy2

No it doesnt matter per se, and I thought well could be the one thing the
one's who didnt get it to run might have in common, but when I built the
list I was thinking of common "difference" setups for user and pc...

Peter Burke enlightened us with:

Old January 21st 05, 02:15 PM
Plowboy2

Reading... Bah LOL... this doesnt seem to be some peoples strong suit, you
know? I know that I read to damn much, because I know somwere on the gtp
site or in the readme, there was the instructions that if you dont like the
GTP mod, you just delete just the new created gtp folder out of NR03, and
out of the 'program files' folder... Damned if I can find it now, cause
Im at work.

Mika Takala enlightened us with:

Old January 21st 05, 06:26 PM

"Plowboy2" > wrote in message
> T,
>
> just thought since we're gonna post, might as well see if we see a
> trend with users that didnt work...
>
> Everyone answer...
>
> 1 did it work?

Yes on XP - no on w98 - but a re-install of NR2003 then re-install of GTP
worked

> 2.What vid card do you have?

9800 Pro

> 3. and do you have intel or amd?

Intel 2.8

> 4. Mozilla for some other browser?

IE

> 5. XP or something else?

Both successful (see above)

> 6. NTFS or FAT32?

BOTH

Old January 24th 05, 05:42 AM
Don Jacobs

worked
9700 pro
Intel 2.4
IE
XP Home SP2
NTFS
VROC works too.
I thought the readme was confusing. Yet the install was smooth and painles
for me.

Old January 25th 05, 01:11 AM
Byron Forbes

"buster" > wrote in message
> tomr2c wrote:
>> http://www.redlinedevelopments.com/

> DO NOT UNINSTALL THIS MOD. IT WIPES OUT THE ENTIRE ROOT DIRECTORY WHEN YOU
> DO!!!!!!

Translation - don't, like Buster, delete C: when uninstalling GTP. Just
c:/program files/gtp ought to do.

Add Navigation to 2003 Honda Accord LX Rich Honda 1 December 23rd 04 09:17 PM
oil used in 2003 A4 Bob Navarro Audi 9 November 11th 04 10:54 PM
How much could I get for 2003 Sunfire? Bellefee General 0 August 23rd 04 03:45 PM
Is a 2003 model in the showroom considered new or used Gene Ferioli General 1 March 3rd 04 08:56 PM