Dont let Mitch ruin this group

Old October 29th 04, 08:34 AM
fredrickson

Default Dont let Mitch ruin this group

I come here for racing simulator discussion. Don't let Mitch ruin this group
with his political garbage like he has the flight sim newsgroup.

Old October 29th 04, 10:15 AM
Richard S Beckett

"fredrickson" > wrote in message
. ..
> I come here for racing simulator discussion. Don't let Mitch ruin this

group
> with his political garbage like he has the flight sim newsgroup.

No one can ruin this group, it's THE best group ever.

It seems to contain the most well adjusted internet users I've ever come
across.

You can ask almost anything in here, and some bright spark will know the
answer, AND you probably won't get flamed.

Trolls try but fail to get a decent bite.

All in all, the best place on the internet.

Now, is there anyone out there who REALLY understands how/why a kart
handles? ;-)

R.

Old October 29th 04, 02:15 PM
Kimi_Raikkönen

"Richard S Beckett" schrieb

> Now, is there anyone out there who REALLY understands how/why a kart
> handles? ;-)
>
> R.

yes:-)

Old October 29th 04, 03:18 PM
Phillip Malphrus, Jr.

the only thing that will ruin this group is if someone like you wont let
something that happened be dropped and over with.

Old October 30th 04, 04:18 AM
bob

**** you liberal

Old October 30th 04, 09:15 AM

> Now, is there anyone out there who REALLY understands how/why a kart
> handles? ;-)

Of course! It's all in the chassis flex

Cheers
==--==

Old October 30th 04, 10:39 PM
BRH

Oooooh... Intelligent, well thought out comeback. Good one.

Old October 31st 04, 02:32 PM
Tim Paullin

Just drop it Larry.....