SUV and Parking

Old July 21st 05, 02:18 AM
Rozo

Default SUV and Parking

For those who wish to see evidences of SUV drivers' attitude problem:

http://www.geocities.com/digitallfun/

Old July 21st 05, 02:24 AM
Ratbert

Rozo wrote:
> For those who wish to see evidences of SUV drivers' attitude problem:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/digitallfun/

Of course. SUV drivers are the only ones who ever do stuff like that.
Moron.
Old July 21st 05, 04:21 AM
Bungholio

What's your point? Just because SUVs are super sized, does that mean
that they are not allowed to park there?

Should then compact cars not be allowed to park in non-designated
'compact' spots?

I can go into the men's room, and use the 'handi-capable' stall, it is
extra wide and spaceous. Is that wrong?

If I go to the market, are only the 'handi-capables' allowed to use
the wide checkout? Are only diabetics allowed to use the 'candy-
free' line?

WHERE DOES IT END?

-B

oups.com...

Old July 21st 05, 04:34 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On 20 Jul 2005 18:18:43 -0700, "Rozo" > wrote:

>For those who wish to see evidences of SUV drivers' attitude problem:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/digitallfun/

Looks a lot like my MFFY page:

http://www.geocities.com/scottenaztlan/mffy.html

Old July 21st 05, 04:46 AM
Sir Lex

Bungholio wrote:
> What's your point? Just because SUVs are super sized, does that mean
> that they are not allowed to park there?
>
> Should then compact cars not be allowed to park in non-designated
> 'compact' spots?
>
> I can go into the men's room, and use the 'handi-capable' stall, it is
> extra wide and spaceous. Is that wrong?
>
> If I go to the market, are only the 'handi-capables' allowed to use
> the wide checkout? Are only diabetics allowed to use the 'candy-
> free' line?
>
> WHERE DOES IT END?
>
> -B

I've never seen a designated "oversize" only car park. The day you see
one that has been filled with a smaller car driven by some arrogant ****
who doesn't have penis problems, be sure to take a photo and let us know.

--
SL

"The essence of propaganda consists in winning people over
to an idea so sincerely, so vitally, that in the end they
succumb to it utterly and can never again escape from it"

Joseph Goebbels - Nazi Minister of Propaganda, 1933 - 1945
Old July 21st 05, 06:26 AM
Justice Gustine

Scott en Aztlán > wrote:

>On 20 Jul 2005 18:18:43 -0700, "Rozo" > wrote:
>
>>For those who wish to see evidences of SUV drivers' attitude problem:
>>
>>http://www.geocities.com/digitallfun/

>Looks a lot like my MFFY page:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/scottenaztlan/mffy.html

Seen the Yahoo! employee parking rant page?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ycantpark/
--
"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?"
Old July 21st 05, 03:10 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:26:32 -0700, Justice Gustine
> wrote:

>Seen the Yahoo! employee parking rant page?
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/ycantpark/

I've worked at companies like this. You get sick and tired of circling
endlessly for a space, getting your doors banged up, and, when you
finally do find a space, being blocked in by some double-parking
asshole. It makes taking the bus to work look EXTREMELY attractive.

Old July 21st 05, 03:58 PM
John S.

Rozo wrote:
> For those who wish to see evidences of SUV drivers' attitude problem:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/digitallfun/

That is at the same level of rudeness as the thoughtless dudes who park
diagonally across two spaces to protect their spiffy little road racer
with the sparkly paintjob and spinner wheelcovers. Or the wannabe
truckers with their crew cab pickup sporting an 8 foot bed and dual
wheels that straddle two spaces front-to-back.

There are many lots in downtown that won't admit long pickups and
oversized SUV's because they don't fit. If I managed that lot I would
give that guy one warning then tow.

Old July 21st 05, 05:01 PM
Kenneth Crudup

In article >, newsgroup says:

>You get sick and tired of circling endlessly for a space, getting your
>doors banged up

Eh? There's a solution to both that I use (that more of "us" fat Americans
could really use, as well): park in the extremes of the parking lot. No
jackasses to ding my door and most times I've parked, then walked to the
front door of the establishment and gotten there before the idiot "space
hunter" folks have.

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898
Old July 21st 05, 07:41 PM
Ed White

It is not just SUV drivers that take up two spots, or park in the "fire
lane" or park in the handicap spaces. Rude and tohoughless people drive
all sorts of vehicles. How many times have you seen a BMW, Merceedes or
even a COrvellt taking up two spaces?

Ed