windows

Old March 7th 05, 10:32 PM
Starlord

Default windows

I have a 74 Ply Sat and the power windows don't work. There is one big red
wire coming out of the juction box in the engine area, would this be the one
that the handles the power to the windows?

Old March 7th 05, 10:54 PM
Dan C

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:32:44 -0800, Starlord wrote:

> I have a 74 Ply Sat and the power windows don't work. There is one big red
> wire coming out of the juction box in the engine area, would this be the one
> that the handles the power to the windows?

Are you serious...? LOL

Yeah, that's the wire.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old March 8th 05, 05:36 AM
Raymond Sirois

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:54:37 -0600, Dan C
> wrote:

>On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:32:44 -0800, Starlord wrote:
>
>> I have a 74 Ply Sat and the power windows don't work. There is one big red
>> wire coming out of the juction box in the engine area, would this be the one
>> that the handles the power to the windows?

>Are you serious...? LOL
>
>Yeah, that's the wire.

No! The yellow wire... Cut the YELLOW wire!
Raymond Sirois KU2S
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
607-733-5745
telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6000
Old March 8th 05, 06:10 AM
Starlord

Well, I guss people figured this was all funny, but me that is.

I live in the high mojave desert and all last summer I had to walk the 4
miles to the supermarket, for me and my bad knees, this ment anything from 4
to 6 hours round trip. I got this car for $150.00 and haven't done a lot to
it yet. Mostly clean the plugs and regap them. During the winter I didn't
mind the windows being up and the heater running. But I'd like to get the
windows down for the 90 to 110F heat we have in the summer time.

I know I have to replace the alternator, someone stuck a japanese car one in
and it just keeps the battery up, and I figure that's why almost all of the
electical system is disconnected, only the head/tail lights and the heater
blower motor runs, the rest goes to the engine. But I don't have the repair
books for this make or year of car, so I figured I'd maybe ask here. With
what I know from other cars and what I might find out here, maybe I could
restore some of the elect. system in the car. I do things slowly and cheap
as I live on a fixed VA/SSI disabilty income.

So I guess I'll just have to figure things out myself.

Old March 8th 05, 09:27 AM
THE HITMAN

Someone asks for advice and you like always have to be a ****ing
dickhead to these people.Stop being a big asshole dan and grow up.Keep
posting the things you do and no one will ****ing like you.Any how I
figure that when you see this you will=A0write some kind of rude
response.Go right ahead because your a moron and I dont give a ****.One
more thing dan **** YOU YOU PIECE OF DRIED UP DOG ****.(Have a good day
asshole)

Old March 8th 05, 10:30 AM
maxpower

"THE HITMAN" > wrote in message
Someone asks for advice and you like always have to be a ****ing
dickhead to these people.Stop being a big asshole dan and grow up.Keep
posting the things you do and no one will ****ing like you.Any how I
figure that when you see this you will write some kind of rude
response.Go right ahead because your a moron and I dont give a ****.One
more thing dan **** YOU YOU PIECE OF DRIED UP DOG ****.(Have a good day
asshole)

Hmm I couldnt of said it any better

Old March 8th 05, 10:36 AM
Abby Normal

Spend a couple bucks on a Chilton's manual form your local Automotive parts
store if they have one or can get one. If that doesn't work, try a library.
These books have fairly accurate electrical systems wiring diagrams in them.

Good luck and don't mind some of the others too much in here. They are
still young and haven't had many experiences to alter their lives like
others have. When they have had things happen to them then they will be
shooting things from only one **** hole in their body as opposed to the two
they use now.

Old March 8th 05, 01:28 PM
Dan C

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:30:13 -0500, maxpower wrote:

> Hmm I couldnt of said it any better

That's because both of you have 3rd grade grammar skills, and can't put
together a complete sentence. Go away, company boy.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old March 8th 05, 01:29 PM
Dan C

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:27:19 -0500, THE HITMAN wrote:

> Someone asks for advice and you like always have to be a ****ing
> dickhead to these people.Stop being a big asshole dan and grow up.Keep
> posting the things you do and no one will ****ing like you.Any how I
> figure that when you see this you will*write some kind of rude
> response.Go right ahead because your a moron and I dont give a ****.One
> more thing dan **** YOU YOU PIECE OF DRIED UP DOG ****.(Have a good day
> asshole)

And you are helping the guy in what way?

**** off yourself, dickhead.

Linux Registered User #327951

Old March 8th 05, 01:33 PM
Dan C

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:36:06 -0600, Abby Normal wrote:

> Spend a couple bucks on a Chilton's manual form your local Automotive
> parts store if they have one or can get one. If that doesn't work, try
> a library. These books have fairly accurate electrical systems wiring
> diagrams in them.

Good advice.

> Good luck and don't mind some of the others too much in here. They are
> still young and haven't had many experiences to alter their lives like
> others have.

How can you possibly know that?

> When they have had things happen to them then they will be shooting
> things from only one **** hole in their body as opposed to the two they
> use now.

Now there's a mature and experienced statement. Did you learn that in
prison?

Linux Registered User #327951