VROC & GTP &.....

Old June 23rd 05, 07:03 PM
Ed White

Default VROC & GTP &.....

Hey all,
When I want to run a little GTP I fire up VROC (not WinVROC) and a racelist
comes up with a few races, and generally very few drivers......lately, the
race list is growing.....still no drivrs.
My question is, what sims are supported by VROC? It looks like now that a
N2003 icon is displayed next to several of the races, but a pop-up tells me
I can't join them because "something's missing" . I can join all the GTP
races, none of the N2003 icon'ed races, and there are yet more races at the
bottom of the list, which must be some other sim......I was wondering if the
races with the N2003 icon might be the new 2005Mod, but.......?

On a side note, are the Sierra servers borked? I can get a racelist, but get
a popup telling me that the servers can't be pinged.....or is it me that's
borked?

Thanks,
Ed

Old June 23rd 05, 07:20 PM
Bonz

They may be running the NR2005 mod.Have you tried to join the races that
you see???

Old July 1st 05, 04:44 PM
John Simmons

In article >, ewhite2@bite-me-
spammer.optonline.net says...

> On a side note, are the Sierra servers borked? I can get a racelist, but get
> a popup telling me that the servers can't be pinged.....or is it me that's
> borked?

The Sierra servers are currently un-borked.