'02 Explorer Power Door Lcks quit oin me.

Old November 10th 04, 05:09 PM
Rus

Default '02 Explorer Power Door Lcks quit oin me.

I've got an '02 Explorer and the power door locks stopped working a
week or two ago. A day ago they seemed to spontainiously start
working again but that didn't last long. I would have picked up the
repair book for it but the '02 is not out yet. anyone had this
before? is it a solenoid? where's the one for the door locks so I
can try to bypass it?

Thanks in Advance
Russ
Old November 10th 04, 06:17 PM
Searcher

Have you checked the fuse box?
Searcher 1

om...

Old November 11th 04, 06:00 PM
Rus

The Fuses all check out, no burn outs. Both the sets in the cab on
the drivers side, and the set under the hood by the solenoids.

Old November 11th 04, 07:25 PM
Jim Warman

We'll have to know if it's an early build or a late build..... I THINK the
break was 03/04/02 or thereabouts.

At any rate, the PDLs work through the Central Security Module in either
case and you may need to have codes read..

om...