2006 Dodge Charger

Old March 17th 05, 04:53 PM
Old Car

Default 2006 Dodge Charger

Will the new Charger be available with AWD?

Old March 17th 05, 09:04 PM
Old Car

??? Please explain.

Old March 18th 05, 06:25 AM
tlim

According to a small write up in the March 2005 Road and Track, it said
don't look for it in an AWD as an option.

Old March 18th 05, 07:37 AM
Old Car

Feeble, yes.

supercede is a variant spelling of supersede.

http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?bo...y&va=supercede

Old March 18th 05, 07:38 AM
Old Car

Boo, hiss...

Old March 18th 05, 02:19 PM
mdrawson

There was an '06 Charger on display at the Chicago Auto Show, along with the
original (1967?) Charger. Little styling similarity between the two, and
there was more interest in the original than the new one.

Old March 18th 05, 10:05 PM
Sarge

"tlim" wrote in message "According to a small write up in the March 2005
Road and Track, it said don't look for it in an AWD as an option."

My wife just returned from a Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep spring live show. This
show is where the sales people are given a chance to see the new 2006 models
and test drive them. They also go over the vehicles and their features.
They even bring in competitors vehicles that buyers my compare to the
equivalent Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep. They test drive them also.

My wife personally did not like the new charger because of the look but she
did say it handled well. AWD was not listed in her book as an option on
this vehicle.

Sarge