96 Explorer Owners Manual is lame

Old July 20th 05, 05:39 PM
Spud Unger

Default 96 Explorer Owners Manual is lame

the picture for the Power Distribution box and relay locations is
useless. where do they print these? China?
Old July 20th 05, 08:44 PM
Al Sproule

Spud Unger wrote:
> the picture for the Power Distribution box and relay locations is
> useless. where do they print these? China?

I hear ya. I have a 96 as well and for the life of me can't find the
relay for the blower.
I bought a manual for it and they don't even show you where it is LOL
AL
Old July 21st 05, 05:30 PM
Spud Unger

Al Sproule wrote:
> Spud Unger wrote:
>
>> the picture for the Power Distribution box and relay locations is
>> useless. where do they print these? China?

> I hear ya. I have a 96 as well and for the life of me can't find the
> relay for the blower.
> I bought a manual for it and they don't even show you where it is LOL
> AL

my chilton's shows a fuse for the blower in the right column, 3rd spot
down if you're standing in front of truck looking at firewall. i don't
see a relay either.
Old July 21st 05, 08:48 PM
jamiedee86

Yeah I have the same problem with my 98 explorer book.

Old July 22nd 05, 07:06 PM
Al Sproule

Spud Unger wrote:
> Al Sproule wrote:
>
>> Spud Unger wrote:
>>
>>> the picture for the Power Distribution box and relay locations is
>>> useless. where do they print these? China?

>> I hear ya. I have a 96 as well and for the life of me can't find the
>> relay for the blower.
>> I bought a manual for it and they don't even show you where it is LOL
>> AL

> my chilton's shows a fuse for the blower in the right column, 3rd spot
> down if you're standing in front of truck looking at firewall. i don't
> see a relay either.

It is a resister, not a relay my mistake.Funny thing is my Hayes manual
says to see picture
12-8 and the 12-8 picture is not even in the book ROTF The only picture
I wanted and it is not there even though
they say to refer to it.
I feel like Rodney Dangerfield...
AL
Old July 22nd 05, 08:15 PM
Jerry

jamiedee86 wrote:
> Yeah I have the same problem with my 98 explorer book.

ditto with my 99
Old July 28th 05, 02:10 AM
stevie

i never thought my 2000 manual was much good.

BMW Owners Manual 00_DotNetWarrior BMW 2 April 19th 05 08:15 PM
2000 Ford Explorer Owner's Manual Hank Technology 0 March 6th 05 11:44 AM
Need 02 Explorer Sport Trac Owners Manual Janice Ford Explorer 1 December 3rd 04 07:38 PM
Owner's Manual for '86 Cabriolet For Sale Rick Mons VW water cooled 0 December 1st 04 08:45 PM