MY SENTRA MAKES 40+MPG!!!!

Old May 14th 05, 01:34 PM
Alotta Fagina

FISH ARE NOT MEAT, FISH IS NECESSARY BUT IT'S NOT MEAT!!

Old May 14th 05, 01:34 PM
Alotta Fagina

SO WAS MINE?? WHO'S JOKE WAS THE LAST??

Old May 14th 05, 01:35 PM
Alotta Fagina

IT'S NOT TINY!!
2004 Sentra is NOT 1995 Sentra, it's a 4-door small but still not a tiny tin
can!!

Old May 14th 05, 06:20 PM
JP White

Alotta Fagina wrote:
> FISH ARE NOT MEAT, FISH IS NECESSARY BUT IT'S NOT MEAT!!

Unless you're vegan, they consider fish to be meat.

> Many who give up red meat feel a need to eat some fish at least for a
> while, but fishes are animals not vegetables. The Vegetarian Society
> has made a great effort to educate caterers in particular on this
> point by insisting that fish do not grow on trees nor sprout out of
> the ground.

see the following link for more 'interesting' viewpoints.

http://www.veganviews.org.uk/vv99/vv99nomorefish.html

JP

--
JP White

Old May 16th 05, 02:02 PM

Alotta Fagina wrote:
> FISH ARE NOT MEAT, FISH IS NECESSARY BUT IT'S NOT MEAT!!

Only to those in denial are fish not meat. Of course fish are meat.
Meat is muscle. What exactly do you think you're eating?

Old May 19th 05, 08:47 PM
Duren,Christopher Erich

Alotta Fagina wrote:
> Yes I remember my old 1992 Nissan Sentra, but these tin cans make such
> mileage due to extremely tiny size, God forbiods if you ever get into
> accident you will look like canned sardine just opened for breakfast.
>
> I am getting this mieleag in a small but still not a tiny 2-dor can, my
> Sentra is 4-door and relatively impressive, not Altima but still not 1992
> model I sued to have. SO yes I needed to reduce weight, I am happy you dont
> need to modfiy anythign to getthis milegae in 1993 model but you;re not safe
> and what happens to your rear passenger legs??
>
> I remember the legs were hurt severely due to crammed space hehehhehehehe
>
> Also pollution is not always 100% coupled to fuel efficiency, maybe you spew
> out toxins much higher level than my new 2004 PZEV-rated Sentra. Pollution
> is not just public problem, also your own when you stand near or your
> cxhildren inhale vapors aqnd then become genetically disturnbed

1. I don't have rear passengers.
2. I don't have any children to be sucking on the tailpipe.(I'm 19)
3. I am a defensive driver, so lethal wrecks are, although possible, not
likely

Old May 19th 05, 08:57 PM
Duren,Christopher Erich

Alotta Fagina wrote:
> Yes I remember my old 1992 Nissan Sentra, but these tin cans make such
> mileage due to extremely tiny size, God forbiods if you ever get into
> accident you will look like canned sardine just opened for breakfast.

....colorful

"Alotta Fagina", how original. A weak joke at the time the movie came
out, and still not that funny today. I bite my thumb at thee.
Old May 19th 05, 08:58 PM
Duren,Christopher Erich

Old May 20th 05, 05:04 PM
John S.

Pleas read the thread before responding. We were talking about older
micro-cars.

Old July 11th 05, 12:52 PM
Jasper Janssen

On 11 May 2005 06:37:40 -0700, "John S." > wrote:

> There's a local guy that commutes in a restored Fiat
>500 - he must get good milage, but his car is dwarfed by a Prius.

Plus, the 500 is a real man's car, with a man's transmission. None of this
wimpy syncromesh thing. If doubleclutching was good enough for my
grandfather it's good enough for me!

Jasper