GTR and ATI Drivers

Old December 12th 04, 08:56 PM
Joao Gonzalez

Default GTR and ATI Drivers

Been playing GTR like there's no tomorrow.

Had a graphics glitch when exiting pits, the screen had some minor freezes
so I thought it best to update the ATI drivers from 4.9 to 4.11.

The freezes went away but the frame rate dropped, specially in multiplayer
where the game became unplayable. Reverted back to the 4.9's everything's
fine now (except for the freezes...).

Just thought I'd post this in case somebody has the same problem.

Joao Gonzalez
Old December 13th 04, 04:19 AM
Damien Smith

> Just thought I'd post this in case somebody has the same problem.

I'm using 4.11. Everything is fine except the MoTeC dial on the F575 is
corrupt. Don't recall having the problem when I had 4.9 installed.

Old December 13th 04, 05:15 AM
Chad Rogers

Damien,

You must have your stuff set to 32 bit or you will see that problem.

Chad

Old December 13th 04, 01:09 PM
Paulinho

Yeh set the desktop to 32bit and it will work ok...

Old December 13th 04, 03:24 PM
Damien Smith

OK, cheers. I'll have to reduce my resolution though. :-(