So Long Fish Friend

Old March 25th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Steven Schneider

Default So Long Fish Friend

--
W. Steven Schneider
Key ID: Key Fingerprint: GnuPG
Old March 29th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Reel McKoi[_10_]

"Steven Schneider" wrote in message

Hi folks,

Well, it looks like my Betta has gone to the great big aquarium in
the sky. He came down with Dropsy the other day. In the morning
he was fine, but by evening he has severely bloated with lifted
scales and all.

I transfered him to his Betta tank and filled it with 50% freshly
dechlorinated water. Unfortunately I didn't have any Dropsy
medication on hand and was going to get some from the pet store
today. However, by the time I got home this afternoon he was dead.

So my aquarium is less one fish today. I hope the Cory Cats don't
miss him too much.

You can always pick up another one to keep them company. :-)

How long to QT new fish? Liz General 5 November 10th 05 10:22 PM
sick fish? (long-sorry) Cheryl General 6 May 10th 04 02:32 PM
How long do SW fish live? Dave Cobb General 3 November 19th 03 06:58 PM
Moving Fish long distances Neil Reefs 10 August 7th 03 03:02 AM
How long can fish Russ and Cathy General 5 July 31st 03 03:08 AM