iRacing: a simulation for grown men and women

Old September 29th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

Default iRacing: a simulation for grown men and women

"Adamo Contadino" > wrote in message
> "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
> :
>
>> BTW, it takes a lot more than just knowing a persons name to steal
>> their identity!
>>

> Not a lot more at all really. It has already been attempted on me once and
> I am not going to give any info out on a public server that can even
> remotely allow another attempt. There is no good ****ing reason to make
> people use their real name for a goddamn game and anyone who thinks it is
> good idea is just stupid. That would be you, dumbass ****.

If you have been ****ed over before (and clearly you have), the only
information that lead people to do that to you is that you're a complete and
utter raving lunatic! To this day I find it hard to resist winding someone
up a little more who is already over wound to the ****house! LOL.

PS - is your favourite movie "Hollow Man"? Hows about "Conspiracy
Theory"?

Old September 29th 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Adamo Contadino:
>Byron Forbes:
>> Clearly, you put a heavy emphasis on your freedom - your freedom
>> to be a
>> total idiot. Little wonder you don't want anyone to know who you are -
>> you'd never be able to step out the front door again once the
>> neighbours and school kids saw what you get up to online!.

> That's because most people are stupid and don't respect freedom of speech.
> They are ruled by a mob mentality and have no desire to be individuals but
> would rather all be pussies and pat each other on the back for being the
> same as each other. THAT WOULD BE YOU, YOU ****IUNG CANDY ASSED LOSER.

Ok, now try this. Go to some news group where only citizen of your
country go. I live in capital town of Croatia, Zagreb. Croatia is country of
4.500.000 population. Just recently (18 years ago) Croats gain their
independence after 900 years of foreign rulers (there were some casualties,
too, and half country was destroyed). All still feel extremely
nationalistic. Now, my both parents are Croats. I publicly proclaimed that I
am ashamed of my Croatian heritage, and that I **** on Croatian nation. I
did this under my real name, and I do in every possible occasion.
Freedom of speech doesn't have sense at all, if it isn't possible
under your own name. It is a fake. Because I (by every sign of my real name,
and as a complete person) stand behind absolutely every word that I write. I
am writing things that I think they are right, so I am ready to confront
absolutely everybody in defense of my words. If I don't use my real name,
everybody has full right to think that I am only some joker, and have right
behave towards me like I am. Nobody takes you seriously if you don't use
your name, and they are right. I also wrote in some scientifical groups.
There, a lot of people use their own names (and they aren't stupid people),
whoever wants to be taken seriously uses its own name. -- Mario Petrinovic

Old September 29th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

I haven't had the pleasure of kill-filing anyone in quite some time,
thanks for the opportunity you little twit!

:

Old September 29th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I can smell my own ****.

Old September 29th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

I'll pass, but boy did you just set yourself up

-Larry

Old September 29th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"Adamo Contadino" > wrote in message
> "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
> :
>
>> BTW, it takes a lot more than just knowing a persons name to steal
>> their identity!
>>

> Not a lot more at all really. It has already been attempted on me once and
> I am not going to give any info out on a public server that can even
> remotely allow another attempt. There is no good ****ing reason to make
> people use their real name for a goddamn game and anyone who thinks it is
> good idea is just stupid. That would be you, dumbass ****.

Right, I'm going to find out who you are and nick your identity. Thanks for
the IP, btw.

Old September 29th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message

> "Adamo Contadino" > wrote in message
>> "David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> BTW, it takes a lot more than just knowing a persons name to steal
>>> their identity!
>>>

>> Not a lot more at all really. It has already been attempted on me once
>> and
>> I am not going to give any info out on a public server that can even
>> remotely allow another attempt. There is no good ****ing reason to make
>> people use their real name for a goddamn game and anyone who thinks it is
>> good idea is just stupid. That would be you, dumbass ****.

> If you have been ****ed over before (and clearly you have), the only
> information that lead people to do that to you is that you're a complete
> and utter raving lunatic! To this day I find it hard to resist winding
> someone up a little more who is already over wound to the ****house! LOL.
>
> PS - is your favourite movie "Hollow Man"? Hows about "Conspiracy
> Theory"?

He's probably a convicted kiddy fiddler, which is really why he doesn't want
to give his real name.

Old September 29th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

"Larry" > wrote in message
news
> I'll pass, but boy did you just set yourself up

Oh, I'm I going to get some witty little come back? And it will prove
iRacing is elitist, will it?

Old September 30th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Adamo Contadino

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in
:

> If you have been ****ed over before (and clearly you have), the
> only
> information that lead people to do that to you is that you're a
> complete and utter raving lunatic! To this day I find it hard to
> resist winding someone up a little more who is already over wound to
> the ****house! LOL.
>
> PS - is your favourite movie "Hollow Man"? Hows about "Conspiracy
> Theory"?

I wasn't ****ed over. I said it was "attempted". They never succeeded
thanks to a diligent store empolyee. Oh, here's another very good reason
not to be loose with your real name online. It's a remote possibility but
why take any chances?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170209
Old September 30th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Adamo Contadino

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in
:

> He's probably a convicted kiddy fiddler, which is really why he
> doesn't want to give his real name.

I could sue you for that comment mofo.