Ion Window Malfuntion!!

Old February 7th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem

Default Ion Window Malfuntion!!

So,this is what's in store for owners with 5 year old cars.This past
sunday,Iput the passenger front wondow down ----it wouldn't go up for
about an 1/2 hour,the last thing i tried was putting the key in &
starting the car,----then the window went up,this window always seemed
slow going up or down,The design of these cars is stupis,water drips
off the window frame & land right on the switch pad/arm rest.Today
driving hom from work,I jiggled the window switch & it didnt
move.Great!.
Old February 8th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Fred[_9_]

It always seems to be the passenger window in cars I've
had. 85 Jeep, 72 Ford, 64 Pontiac. Always the right side
gets stuck.

Old February 9th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 07:18:46 -0500, "marx404" > wrote:

>This is usually caused by a dog or small child's head in the window. Remove
>the obstructing head and the window should go up properly. (joke)
>
>Yea, poor design and the switches should be water-proofed, seen this alot in
>the shop.

Sorry,I'm kid-less & no dog.I assume saturn put SOME type of
covering/barrier under those switches.I think it's a contact
issue,well next time back to saturn.

Best way to remove window tint from rear window w/defroster? Doc Technology 2 November 25th 07 03:48 PM
Position of window crank when window is up? Nick Hughes Jeep 12 August 12th 06 05:41 AM
Window won't go up? js5895 Technology 3 July 2nd 05 04:24 PM
cant get window up innoxius Dodge 10 November 4th 04 12:55 AM