Smoking like cell phones??

Old May 13th 05, 05:39 PM
RichA

Default Smoking like cell phones??

Swedish medical researchers discovered quite by accident that smoking
reduces blood flow to the eye and dark adaption time was seriously
extended.

They considered it dangerous to drive at night within three hours of
smoking a single cigarette!
Old May 13th 05, 06:56 PM
Spike

And the point is what? We should have a law that says Don't Smoke and
Drive? It's already known that smoking, using the cell phone, and even
changing the radio station is distracting and leads to accidents.
Should we outlaw stereos too? Ah, yes, and a new study says that the
brains of teens are easily distracted by simple conversation around
them, so, either teens should not drive, or teens should not be
allowed to have anyone in the car with them.

On Fri, 13 May 2005 12:39:28 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>Swedish medical researchers discovered quite by accident that smoking
>reduces blood flow to the eye and dark adaption time was seriously
>extended.
>
>They considered it dangerous to drive at night within three hours of
>smoking a single cigarette!

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old May 13th 05, 11:56 PM
RichA

On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:56:17 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>And the point is what? We should have a law that says Don't Smoke and
>Drive? It's already known that smoking, using the cell phone, and even
>changing the radio station is distracting and leads to accidents.
>Should we outlaw stereos too? Ah, yes, and a new study says that the
>brains of teens are easily distracted by simple conversation around
>them, so, either teens should not drive, or teens should not be
>allowed to have anyone in the car with them.

Just an observation, nothing has to be "done" about it at
all. But, IMO, people who smoke inside and basically ruin
their cars have a screw loose.
-Rich
Old May 14th 05, 02:46 AM
Jim Warman

Richie... it's my f*cking "car" and that let's me do all sorts of things in
it. I've been known to fart without pulling to the side of the road an
exiting the vehicle. As a smoker, I've entered cars that smell like rotten
diapers, the local 7/11 and Gawd knows what else.....

Your observations serves what purpose? Incite smokers..... incite people
with stinky cars.... feel left out 'cause hurc is getting too much
attention??? Our biggest cause for concern is that society now finds it
acceptable to abdicate all responsibility for knowing what the hell it is we
are doing. Instead of "finding out" and applying new skills, we are now
allowed to plead ignorance...... "I didn't know that an Explorer would roll
in a 4G turn".... "I didn't know that I had to add oil if it was low when I
checked it".... "I didn't think it would hurt if I hit my hand with the
hammer by accident"....(If I hit my hand on purpose, I would expect it to
hurt, of course).

Old May 14th 05, 03:06 AM
Spike

_____
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
L____ |____| |____ O

And don't forget the ol' "I can stick my HOT cup of coffee between my
legs and drive if I want cause it's YOUR fault if I have an accident
and get scalded!"

I'll bet no more sex while cruising down the highway with the topS
down is next.

On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:46:49 GMT, "Jim Warman"

Old May 14th 05, 01:11 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

Jim Warman wrote:
> Richie... it's my f*cking "car" and that let's me do all sorts of things in
> it. I've been known to fart without pulling to the side of the road an
> exiting the vehicle.

But that doesn't "linger" as long as burnt tobacco, and as long as
you aren't overly amused into fits of giggleing like a school girl by
your own farts, not nearly as destracting.

--
What's black and looks good on a spammer?

....Gangrene.

William R. James
Old May 14th 05, 08:13 PM
RichA

On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:46:49 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Richie... it's my f*cking "car" and that let's me do all sorts of things in
>it. I've been known to fart without pulling to the side of the road an
>exiting the vehicle. As a smoker, I've entered cars that smell like rotten
>diapers, the local 7/11 and Gawd knows what else.....
>
>Your observations serves what purpose? Incite smokers..... incite people
>with stinky cars.... feel left out 'cause hurc is getting too much
>attention??? Our biggest cause for concern is that society now finds it
>acceptable to abdicate all responsibility for knowing what the hell it is we
>are doing. Instead of "finding out" and applying new skills, we are now
>allowed to plead ignorance...... "I didn't know that an Explorer would roll
>in a 4G turn".... "I didn't know that I had to add oil if it was low when I
>checked it".... "I didn't think it would hurt if I hit my hand with the
>hammer by accident"....(If I hit my hand on purpose, I would expect it to
>hurt, of course).

Just think! If only a handful of people who read it abide by it, the
lives that COULD be saved!!! BTW; How's seatbelt compliance in the
U.S. today, or is that another "IT'S MINE!!!" type of situation?
-Rich

.. .

Old May 31st 05, 05:49 PM
lab~rat

On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:46:49 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> puked:

>Richie... it's my f*cking "car" and that let's me do all sorts of things in
>it. I've been known to fart without pulling to the side of the road an
>exiting the vehicle. As a smoker, I've entered cars that smell like rotten
>diapers, the local 7/11 and Gawd knows what else.....

Cool, but when you smoke, could you roll up your windows and dispose
of the cig in the freaking ashtray? As the driver of a droptop, I'm
sick and freaking tired of the addicted portion of our population
flinging ashes into my car, or worse, flipping a lit butt out the
window while I'm driving behind ya.

Hey, smoke all your want, that tax money is better to come from your
cigarette purchase than my paycheck, but don't interfere with my life
while you're doing it.

I'm sure you don't have a problem with that, right?
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old June 1st 05, 12:09 AM
dwight

"lab~rat" > wrote in message

> Cool, but when you smoke, could you roll up your windows and dispose
> of the cig in the freaking ashtray? As the driver of a droptop, I'm
> sick and freaking tired of the addicted portion of our population
> flinging ashes into my car, or worse, flipping a lit butt out the
> window while I'm driving behind ya.

Stop tailgating.

dwight

Old May 14th 05, 03:01 AM

On Fri, 13 May 2005 18:56:33 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:56:17 -0700, Spike > wrote:
>
>>And the point is what? We should have a law that says Don't Smoke and
>>Drive? It's already known that smoking, using the cell phone, and even
>>changing the radio station is distracting and leads to accidents.
>>Should we outlaw stereos too? Ah, yes, and a new study says that the
>>brains of teens are easily distracted by simple conversation around
>>them, so, either teens should not drive, or teens should not be
>>allowed to have anyone in the car with them.

>Just an observation, nothing has to be "done" about it at
>all. But, IMO, people who smoke inside and basically ruin
>their cars have a screw loose.
>-Rich

lmfao
foctards who pamper there cars are retards
who are ya saving it for??

lmfao

hurc ast