Thinking about a turbo kit for my '97

Old July 10th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dave Smith[_1_]

Default Thinking about a turbo kit for my '97

I got a turbo bug in my head and it won't go away. I have a '97 and
$3000, maybe a little more to play with. Can I get a kit installed
for that much? I'd be very interested in hearing from anyone who has
experience with this upgrade. I'd especially like to get brand
recommendations and any warnings about potential deathtraps.

Thanks very much for any help.
Old July 16th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

I'm not sure why you appear to have not gotten any replies......
strange.......
myself, I've been out of town so I have a good excuse but other regulars
here ...... well, I don't know. Anyway, the obvious reply is for you to do
research on miata.net. Endless quality info. You've probably already figured
this out but, check out product reviews and go into the forums, mountains of
good info there. Too much to type out here.

Good luck
Chris
99BBB