Where is Leon ?

Old January 27th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Default Where is Leon ?

Say Lanny, where is Leon these days ? Did he leave Fla. and go back to
the home land ?

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Old January 28th 09, 07:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Dale,

Go look at miata.net and it will tell everything you ever want to
know about her Miata.

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Old January 28th 09, 07:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Dale Beckett[_4_]

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> Dale,
>
> Go look at miata.net and it will tell everything you ever want to
> know about her Miata.
>

> Bruce Bing '03 LS

Been there. Live there. As a lurker of course.

--
Dale Beckett
Old January 28th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
telcotech

Default Headcount / Attendance

> Are we still a community at least 100 strong or are there now only about
> 8 guys and gals still jabbering on this group? *:-)
> Pat

Still here, more as a speedreader, rather than lurker.
Hard to beat Miata.net as a resource. The moderators actually work
over there, unlike most "Forums"

Old January 28th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Curmudgeon

In article >, pws
> wrote:

> Lanny Chambers wrote:
> > In article >,
> > (BRUCE HASKIN) wrote:
> >
> >> Say Lanny, where is Leon these days ? Did he leave Fla. and go back to
> >> the home land ?

> > I've been wondering the same thing. He's still teaching at FSU, and one
> > page on his faculty site appears to be just a few days old.

> He didn't even say goodbye......(sniff)
>
> It seems like a lot of people are missing anymore.
>
> Chris D'Agnolo is having newsgroup problems, so I am calling attendance
> for those who wish to respond.
> Lurkers are encouraged to respond as well, since anyone reading this is
> basically lurking right now.
>
> Are we still a community at least 100 strong or are there now only about
> 8 guys and gals still jabbering on this group? :-)

Curmudgeon here (only an occasional participant). My 1990 Mariner Blue
w/silver stripes still sits in my garage, still with only about 35K on
the clock. The State of Illinois has determined I may not drive it, so
I don't, but I do go out and sit in it a couple of times a week. It's
going to take some effort to get it going again once I'm allowed to but
it will be worth it. Many, many mods since it was primarily a race car
for most of its active life, but it's still street legal (or will be as
soon as it's registered again). Illinois license: MXM MX5.

--

Cheers!

Mudge

"And if California slides into the ocean like the mystics and
statistics say it will, I predict this hotel will be standing
until I pay my bill."
Old January 28th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:57:03 -0600, pws > wrote:

>Are we still a community at least 100 strong or are there now only about
>8 guys and gals still jabbering on this group? :-)

Still here in Alexandria, VA, checking the group multiple times every day. Black
'95 R pkg, Borla, Hard Core, etc., VA plate SNGL MLT.

-- Larry

Hey Leon! [email protected] Mazda 32 March 26th 06 03:06 AM
Leon shows off the 'other side' of his brain Chris D'Agnolo Mazda 5 October 16th 05 11:18 PM
Alfasud-Seat Leon Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 6 July 25th 05 07:40 PM