Bolt on exhaust system

Old August 8th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Christopher Guidry

Default Bolt on exhaust system

The stock exhaust on my Explorer has been rusted at the muffler weld for
a long time. It finally snapped a couple months ago. I need to get her
smoged soon so i have to replace it. I'm having trouble finding a good
bolt on kit. Something either OEM or better. I defiantly don't need
anything ridiculous although some flowmasters would be sweet. I'm really
just looking for a quality low budget piece. Bolt on is preferred since
i don't have access to any welding tools, but i can defiantly pay
someone to do so if the kit sparks my interest.
Old August 12th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ron & Maggie[_2_]

Christopher Guidry wrote:
> The stock exhaust on my Explorer has been rusted at the muffler weld for
> a long time. It finally snapped a couple months ago. I need to get her
> smoged soon so i have to replace it. I'm having trouble finding a good
> bolt on kit. Something either OEM or better. I defiantly don't need
> anything ridiculous although some flowmasters would be sweet. I'm really
> just looking for a quality low budget piece. Bolt on is preferred since
> i don't have access to any welding tools, but i can defiantly pay
> someone to do so if the kit sparks my interest.

Check out rockauto.com. I have tried everything from a straight pipe to
Dynomax and Magna Flow sorry to say no more MPG but a little extra power
at WOT only.

Ron

Snapped off an exhaust bolt wb Jeep 32 February 8th 07 03:40 PM
Exhaust Manifold Issues-Broken Bolt [email protected] Technology 4 May 13th 06 11:33 PM
exhaust system Scar Chrysler 2 June 14th 05 04:32 AM
67' 289ci - broken exhaust manifold bolt Michael Poretti Ford Mustang 2 March 15th 05 12:03 PM
which exhaust system jex VW air cooled 0 January 3rd 05 02:03 PM