Winter Driving in SW Ontario?

Old January 17th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

Default Winter Driving in SW Ontario?

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:52:41 -0700, XS11E wrote:
>
>> Lanny Chambers > wrote:

>>> No doubt, but I was expecting some pearl of fluid dynamics, or
>>> maybe particle physics. Or beer. You know, for us swine...

>> How about it, Leon, a six pack for everyone here?

> After my feelings have been gravely injured?

Yes, you get one beer from each six pack so I doubt your feelings will
feel anything!

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old January 18th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Leon van Dommelen[_2_]

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:35:51 -0700, XS11E wrote:

> Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

>>> How about it, Leon, a six pack for everyone here?

>> After my feelings have been gravely injured?

> Yes, you get one beer from each six pack so I doubt your feelings will
> feel anything!

A thousand beers cannot be enough as an anodyne to the perfidy of this
group.

Leon

--
Leon Bess Bozo .)
Old January 18th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:35:51 -0700, XS11E wrote:

>>> After my feelings have been gravely injured?

>> Yes, you get one beer from each six pack so I doubt your feelings
>> will feel anything!

> A thousand beers cannot be enough as an anodyne to the perfidy of
> this group.

OK, no beer for you!

Old January 18th 08, 04:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

> A thousand beers cannot be enough as an anodyne to the perfidy of this
> group.

I think you should've stopped at, oh, maybe six or seven hundred.

And watch what you say about androgynes. This is, after all, a Miata
newsgroup.

:-)

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old January 18th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jack McGann

"XS11E" > wrote in message
. 236...
> Leon van Dommelen > wrote:

>>> Yes, you get one beer from each six pack so I doubt your feelings
>>> will feel anything!

>> A thousand beers cannot be enough as an anodyne to the perfidy of
>> this group.

> OK, no beer for you!

Oh; more for me, then

winter driving Don Moore Mazda 12 September 3rd 07 05:10 AM
winter driving jerrylc VW water cooled 6 April 22nd 07 04:07 AM
Winter Driving Square Wheels Auto Photos 0 December 15th 06 09:21 PM
Winter Driving cody_e Driving 0 February 2nd 06 04:57 AM
Winter Driving [email protected] Driving 8 January 25th 06 01:49 AM