Good Price

Old January 19th 05, 11:53 PM
Pat Neeley

Default Good Price

I can purchase brand new 2004 Miata 5 with convenience package and
appearance package for 16,900 from Mazda dealer. What say???

Old January 20th 05, 04:45 AM
Rivergoat

Find out if the car is a program car. I asked here about something
very similar (are you in Salinas CA?). There is an '04 with 320 miles
on it, with an asking of $16,777. They state program car, and carfax
confirmed it was bought at an auction. Perhaps it's OK, maybe though
it fell off the truck or was damaged at a dealership. It's been there
for many weeks, I'd think if it was so good it would have been
snatched up. Their price is under the wholesale trade-in as reported
by KBB.

A program car apparently can be many things. A demo, an "executive",
one used by the manufacturer in ads, car shows, what have you....or
perhaps something isn't right with it. Check it out, if you buy it I'd
love to hear more, I'm rather leary of the 320 mile one in Salinas for
me to take a look...

My few cents....

Old January 21st 05, 02:57 PM
Pat Neeley

This is brand new vehicle. Price includes 2k rebate. Their is nothing wrong
with the car. Still has factory wrap on it. They had two of them but I did
not want the other which had leather seats but 1k higher in price. This is
from a dealer in New England. I have been living in Florida but the Miata
line here is more in demand and I could not get the same or similar deal.
There is SNOW now in New England. I see many more Miatas in Tampa Bay then
in Boston.

Old January 21st 05, 11:13 PM
Tom Howlin

Probably the best time to buy a Miata ever, considering my new 92 was
$15,000 thirteen years ago! The changes and everything more than
justify that price. I was offered a Mazdaspeed for 19,140 plus tax and
tags (2004) model but didn't pick it up. With the rebates and direct to
dealer incentives, they are great deals right now.

Tom
92 Red

Old February 18th 05, 01:26 AM
Pat Neeley

"Tom Howlin" > wrote in message
> Probably the best time to buy a Miata ever, considering my new 92 was
> $15,000 thirteen years ago! The changes and everything more than justify
> that price. I was offered a Mazdaspeed for 19,140 plus tax and tags
> (2004) model but didn't pick it up. With the rebates and direct to dealer
> incentives, they are great deals right now.
>
> Tom
> 92 Red
>
> Pat Neeley wrote:
>> I can purchase brand new 2004 Miata 5 with convenience package and
>> appearance package for 16,900 from Mazda dealer. What say???

Well I bought the 04 Miata. What a dream to drive!!!! The weather has been
very good with no measureable snow. Wish I discovered this car yrs ago.
Its white with Black top. It was the best deal I ever got in a brand new
car. See you all later and thanks for the responses from you all

Frank

New Corvette Price. Bubba1 Corvette 13 January 31st 05 08:35 PM
A good place for LLB's (pic) Paul Driving 0 December 28th 04 05:27 AM
I am looking for a good corvette...modest price ZR1LOVER Corvette 12 October 15th 04 07:04 PM
I'd like some opinions on which 35+ years US stationcars are good cars, if any. Basil Antique cars 5 September 10th 03 10:35 PM