need help identifying band (NMC)

Old September 6th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Grant Edwards

Default need help identifying band (NMC)

On 2006-09-06, Eric Baber > wrote:

> Can you use your star drive to go forwards in time as well?

I can go forwards in time, and I don't even have a star drive!

> If so, could you find out next week's lottery numbers and
> e-mail them to me privately?

Sure. It'll take me a week to get there.

Unfortunately I can't go backwards in time. :/

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! I'm gliding over a
at NUCLEAR WASTE DUMP near
Old September 6th 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Eric Baber

"Grant Edwards" > wrote in message
> On 2006-09-06, Eric Baber > wrote:
>
>> Can you use your star drive to go forwards in time as well?

> I can go forwards in time, and I don't even have a star drive!
>
>> If so, could you find out next week's lottery numbers and
>> e-mail them to me privately?

> Sure. It'll take me a week to get there.
>
> Unfortunately I can't go backwards in time. :/

D'oh!!

;-)

Old September 6th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Remove This

Replied inline...

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "

"Eric Baber" > > I don't think the boys at MIT

That would be Click n' Clack, the tappet bros. ?

Alias Tom n' Ray M. (actual MIT grads, by the way!)

Old September 6th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Remove This

replied inline

"Eric Baber" > wrote in message >>
>> Unfortunately I can't go backwards in time. :/

So; big deal, Wait for him. Have a few Sam Adams Winter Brews, 3 days before
they hit the market!

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "