VWoA Mailing Address

Old May 9th 05, 09:41 PM
Tony Bad

Default VWoA Mailing Address

Has anybody ever been able to come up with an actual mailing address (or
e-mail addy) for anyone important at VWoA? I have been trying to resolve
something using the tiny box they give you to voice your thoughts on the VW
web site, but want a bit more space to write.

VW's "customer service" seems to have taken lessons for that "NO" guy David
Spade plays on those TV ads. Contacting them remains a waste of time, just
like it was 25 years ago when I had my first cause to get in touch with
them!

I asked a whole series of questions and one of 6 were actually answered, and
that answer was a quote from my owners manual. Not the kind of meaningful
dialogue I had in mind.

Thanks in advance for any direction. (and please don't tell me to buy a
Toyota or Honda...although as of late, that is starting to sound like a
pretty good idea)

--
Tony Bad
--------------

02 Jetta Wagon
01 Eurovan MV
91 Jetta 1.6 Diesel
86 Jetta
79 Rabbit 1.5 Diesel (semi-retired for now)
Schwinn Continental 10 Speed
Radio Flyer Pedal Car (my daughter made me add this)

Old May 9th 05, 09:45 PM
Joseph Meehan

Tony Bad wrote:
> Has anybody ever been able to come up with an actual mailing address
> (or e-mail addy) for anyone important at VWoA? I have been trying to
> resolve something using the tiny box they give you to voice your
> thoughts on the VW web site, but want a bit more space to write.
>
> VW's "customer service" seems to have taken lessons for that "NO" guy
> David Spade plays on those TV ads. Contacting them remains a waste of
> time, just like it was 25 years ago when I had my first cause to get
> in touch with them!
>
> I asked a whole series of questions and one of 6 were actually
> answered, and that answer was a quote from my owners manual. Not the
> kind of meaningful dialogue I had in mind.
>
> Thanks in advance for any direction. (and please don't tell me to buy
> a Toyota or Honda...although as of late, that is starting to sound
> like a pretty good idea)

Get a copy of their annual report.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old May 9th 05, 11:54 PM
Tony Bad

"Joseph Meehan" > wrote in message
.. .

> Get a copy of their annual report.
>
> --
> Joseph Meehan
>
> Dia duit

That would be good...heck it might have some home addresses! I could go do
a "lawn job"...(;^P)

--
Tony Bad
--------------

Old May 10th 05, 11:17 PM
bookbug

"Tony Bad" wrote:
> Has anybody ever been able to come up with an actual mailing
> address (or
> e-mail addy) for anyone important at VWoA? I have been trying
> to resolve
> something using the tiny box they give you to voice your
> thoughts on the VW
> web site, but want a bit more space to write.
>
> VW's "customer service" seems to have taken lessons for that
> "NO" guy David
> Spade plays on those TV ads. Contacting them remains a waste
> of time, just
> like it was 25 years ago when I had my first cause to get in
> touch with
> them!
>
> I asked a whole series of questions and one of 6 were actually
> answered, and
> that answer was a quote from my owners manual. Not the kind of
> meaningful
> dialogue I had in mind.
>
> Thanks in advance for any direction. (and please don't tell me
> to buy a
> Toyota or Honda...although as of late, that is starting to
> sound like a
> pretty good idea)
>
> --
> Tony Bad
> --------------
>
> 02 Jetta Wagon
> 01 Eurovan MV
> 91 Jetta 1.6 Diesel
> 86 Jetta
> 79 Rabbit 1.5 Diesel (semi-retired for now)
> Schwinn Continental 10 Speed
> Radio Flyer Pedal Car (my daughter made me add this)

Tony, yes call the VW 800 number and speak to a CSR. They will give
you the address you need.

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Volkswagen...ict119383.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=580069
Old May 11th 05, 04:04 AM
D&LBusch

This worked for me. I ended up with a new Passat.
Dr. Jens Neumann, President

Volkswagen of America

3800 Hamlin Road

Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326