torqueflite 727 problem, need help....please. Long, sorry.

Old September 29th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default What Kind Of Psycho lives in a run down" vacation house year round ?? answer-DUTY-HONOR-COUNTRY

On 29 Sep 2006 11:22:34 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>anyone interested in finding out more about bicycle the cowardly net
>stalker, email me at
>
>I'll gladly forward to anyone ALL the incriminating files I have on
>"bicycle" <snip>

This psychopath is having his "end-of-the-month" meltdown, for sure.
He's shut up once his SSI check shows up. Happens every month!

If you want to see incriminating evidence, just dig up his deleted
posts off of any good Usenet server with good retention. There's
enough there to have him thrown into jail for "terrorist threats."
Old September 29th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
duty-honor-country[_5_]

Default To Embarrassed To Show The Whole Car!

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 29 Sep 2006 11:14:45 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> > wrote:
>
> >like bicycle aka deludo will ever own something this nice... <snip>

> A '70 455? Came from the factory with a THM400. Plus, looking at
> this pic (which you probably stole elsewhere on the net, which can be
> checked by looking at the JPEG coding) I do not believe that this is
> the same car.

my car is not an original 455 car, it came with a Pontiac 350 2-barrel,
with TH350 automatic

look it up-

I installed the 455, RA V heads, tunnel ram, headers

had the trans rebuilt w/kit

and changed the rear axle to a stronger GM 10.5" posi

what the **** is your problem ?? you think everyone keeps a car "bone
stock" like you do ? I changed more engines to my own config, than
you'll ever count...

Old September 29th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default Now Noodles is quoting from one of the worst Chilton manuals of all time

On 29 Sep 2006 11:46:16 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>just like the Chrysler manual was wrong, right Boob ?
>
>Pontiac, Buick, and Olds used the TH350 on all their base-line GM
>A-bodies, that means Cutlass-Skylark-F85-Tempest-LeMans-from 1968 all
>the way to 1980 <snip>

WRONG! That was a THM375, produced by Detroit Transmission Divison,
later the HydraMatic Division of GM.

>also in all base-line Camaros and Firebirds 1968 to 1981 <snip>

WRONG AGAIN! '68 Camaros came with PowerSlide as standard and didn't
get the THM350 (built by Chevrolet in their own plant) until 1969...AS
AN OPTION.

>where the HELL have you been ? <snip>

Obviously not having my head up my ass, as you have been for years.

Bull****.

>this scan directly from Chiltons 1964-71 repair manual <snip>

CHILTON? BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Even a Haynes manual's better
than those old Chilton pieces of crap! Only one reason to have ANY
Chilton manual, especially from back then...as kindling for your
fireplace. I had that exact shop manual back when it was new. I
found more errors in it than ANY other publication at the time, and
never bought another Chilton manual for anything. Now, if you'd care
to look at a better manual, like the FSM or a Motor manual, you'd see
that the Buick and Olds used the THM375. THE TWO ARE NOT THE SAME
BOX...IDIOT! Just TRY to swap out a THM375 with a THM350, or try to
use a 350 kit in a 375...see what happens.

>http://i9.tinypic.com/2z7eefa.jpg
>
>you are one stupid, dumb-ass liberal idiot <snip>

You'll see...you've been made the village idiot once again.
Old September 29th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 29 Sep 2006 12:00:44 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> wrote:

>my car is not an original 455 car, it came with a Pontiac 350 2-barrel,
>with TH350 automatic <snip>

Correction...it came with the Pontaic 350 with a THM375. Look it
up...in a DECENT manual. The "350 with a B-O-P bolt pattern" didn't
show up until 1972, which was called the THM375B, somewhat a fraud,
really. The 375B only differed from the Chevy version on bigger
displacement engines because is had more disks and plates in the
clutch pack...because the stock THM350 COULD NOT HANDLE THAT MUCH
TORQUE!

What a nimrod...and Putney sides with this moron?

>had the trans rebuilt w/kit <snip>

Why, too stupid or inept to do your own transmission work?

>and changed the rear axle to a stronger GM 10.5" posi
>
>what the **** is your problem ?? you think everyone keeps a car "bone
>stock" like you do ? I changed more engines to my own config, than
>you'll ever count... <snip>

Putting a 455 in front of a THM375 is stupid...period. The 400 and
455 in the '70 Firebirds had a THM400. Go look at the FSM.

Answer this question: Does your Firebird have a kickdown switch, or
not?
Old September 29th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Charlie Deludo

duty-honor-country wrote:
> Charlie Deludo wrote:
> > duty-honor-country wrote:
> > >
> > > You already saw pictures of the engine, with your picture on the
> > > manifold- here it is again, you ricer.
> > >
> > > http://i9.tinypic.com/3022e5i.jpg

> > Why no pics of the whole car? Too ashamed? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

> http://i10.tinypic.com/4e0vcb5.jpg

Look at the picture, it's a scan of an old photgraph. It's the same old
scan he's been posting for years. He cannot produce a current picture
of the car he constantly brags about because he's either beat the ****
out of it or sold it a long time ago.