Would you?

Old August 28th 08, 09:37 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default Would you?

http://www.monzasport.com/cars/detailN144.html

Brand new, but import, with Sillyspeed.

I'd love a GT, but really need something without a clutch pedal, but
I'll be putting 100k miles on it over the next 3 years....

www.italiancar.co.uk - Ducati 750SS - Hongdou GY200
Alfa 75 TSpark - Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE
Old August 29th 08, 01:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Ross

"SteveH" > wrote in message
> http://www.monzasport.com/cars/detailN144.html
>
> Brand new, but import, with Sillyspeed.
>
> I'd love a GT, but really need something without a clutch pedal, but
> I'll be putting 100k miles on it over the next 3 years....

Nice colour! :-) If you get a decent warranty with it it sounds promising.
The Alfa Sillyspeed is rather crude compared to the Audi DSG, but they seem
to be running into reliability issues too...apparently it's getting
difficult/expensive to get extended warranty's on them.

Go on, you know you want it!!

Regards
Ross...still missing his 147

Old August 29th 08, 01:39 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Ross > wrote:

> "SteveH" > wrote in message
> > http://www.monzasport.com/cars/detailN144.html
> >
> > Brand new, but import, with Sillyspeed.
> >
> > I'd love a GT, but really need something without a clutch pedal, but
> > I'll be putting 100k miles on it over the next 3 years....

> Nice colour! :-) If you get a decent warranty with it it sounds promising.
> The Alfa Sillyspeed is rather crude compared to the Audi DSG, but they seem
> to be running into reliability issues too...apparently it's getting
> difficult/expensive to get extended warranty's on them.
>
> Go on, you know you want it!!
>
> Regards
> Ross...still missing his 147

They've just got back to me.

Unfortunately, they only have the one car, and it's a bit too early for
me to buy at the moment :-(

I had assumed they had loads of 'em - just as they did with the 147s
they've been selling.