New Mito

Old January 13th 09, 10:35 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Ross

Default New Mito

Hi All

Has anybody else been to see the new Mito yet...just curious as to what you
thought?

They've got a black one in my local dealers, not to drive yet just to look
at, demo cars should be available towards the end of this month. Apart from
some cheap looking silver plastic on the steering wheel and centre of dash I
thought the car looked good and the turbo engine looks like it should be fun
to drive...I'll have to see if I can blag a drive when it's released! :-)

Regards
Ross...still regretting selling his old 147!

Old January 15th 09, 06:52 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Schimanski[_2_]

"Ross" > schreef in bericht
> Hi All
>
> Has anybody else been to see the new Mito yet...just curious as to what
> you thought?
>
> They've got a black one in my local dealers, not to drive yet just to look
> at, demo cars should be available towards the end of this month. Apart
> from some cheap looking silver plastic on the steering wheel and centre of
> dash I thought the car looked good and the turbo engine looks like it
> should be fun to drive...I'll have to see if I can blag a drive when it's
> released! :-)
>
> Regards
> Ross...still regretting selling his old 147!

Overhere (which is The Netherlands) I already could sit in it (and drive it)
beginning of december.

The one outside than was (alfa) red, currently they have also a white one
and a black one in the showroom.

However the red one was the smallest engine with the least bhp............

Since than not wnet there, so sorry, don't have actual driving info of the
1.4 16v turbo engine, neither do I have from the jtd engines.

From the looks it's a small car, certainly not for 5 persons. Boot has
smaller space than the 146 back then.

Regardz, Schimanski.

Old January 18th 09, 10:05 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Ross

"Schimanski" > wrote in message
> "Ross" > schreef in bericht

>> Has anybody else been to see the new Mito yet...

> From the looks it's a small car, certainly not for 5 persons. Boot has
> smaller space than the 146 back then.

Hi Schimanski

You're right, it's not a 5 person car! It is a size down on the 146/147 and
for me, with just the two of us most of the time, that's not a problem.
According to the dealer the 147 replacement will only be 5 door this time
and the Mito only 3 doors.

Regards
Ross

2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo Paul W B Auto Photos 0 October 17th 08 03:40 PM
2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo Paul W B Car Show Photos 0 October 17th 08 03:40 PM
Alfa Mito Richard Budèl Alfa Romeo 1 May 28th 08 07:39 PM
MITO E-FLYER ABREWER Technology 0 March 27th 06 09:04 PM