A604-41TE Amsoil synthetic versus ATF+3 Mpoar 7176 ??

Old June 6th 05, 05:44 PM
fwd_moparasambuku

Steve excitedly and breathlessly wrote:

> We put 150,000 miles on my wife's Chrysler
> transmission using ATF+3 (and later +4)
> before a leak necessitated repairing it.
> The clutches were still in great shape.

Then maybe it was a 3 speed, not an A604. Or you live in a very mild
climate with optimal driving conditions, like little or no stop and go
traffic in hot weather, and she drives in an extremely conservative manner
at low speeds over level ground, in an unloaded vehicle for short
distances.

My experience over the years with the A604, tells me that either the above
is true, or your claim is pure BULL ****. Your other "comments" lead me to
believe the latter is very likely to be the case.

Maybe when you have "a document" that says your above claims are true,
then maybe, MAYBE, I will believe you. Truth is however that I will
believe my own experience over any "documents".

You guys are hopeless. I have wasted enough time here trying to reason
with you.

bye

Old June 6th 05, 06:02 PM
fwd_moparasambuku

"Daniel J. Stern" wrote:

> Scamsoil's track record of lies cannot be erased
> by your glib, ignorant assertions.

Show me some real VERIFIABLE *proof*, that your above comment, is anything
other than a "glib ignorant assertion" itself.

Old June 6th 05, 06:08 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> Steve excitedly and breathlessly wrote:
>
> > We put 150,000 miles on my wife's Chrysler transmission using ATF+3
> > (and later +4) before a leak necessitated repairing it. The clutches
> > were still in great shape.

> Then maybe it was a 3 speed, not an A604.
> Or you live in a very mild climate with optimal driving conditions,
> like little or no stop and go traffic in hot weather, and she drives in
> an extremely conservative manner at low speeds over level ground, in an
> unloaded vehicle for short distances.

I cannot *wait* to see Steve rip your incorrect assumptions to shreds, one
by one, especially since I've seen the car he's talking about. Steve, can
you hold off for about 7 minutes while I go pop some popcorn?

> My experience over the years with the A604, tells me that either the
> above is true, or your claim is pure BULL ****.

Ah. You've never seen something, therefore it doesn't exist. That explains
why you were so easily gulled by Scamsoil's propaganda.

> I will believe my own experience over any "documents".

That's grand. I don't think anyone has a problem with that. The problem is
your laughable attempt to preach the gospel of Scamsoil based on nothing
but Scamsoil's claims and your month or two of driving experience.

> You guys are hopeless. I have wasted enough time here trying to reason
> with you.

You're right, we are and you have. Bye, now.
Old June 6th 05, 06:34 PM
fwd_moparasambuku

"Daniel J. Stern" wrote:

> Scamsoil's track record of lies cannot be erased
> by your glib, ignorant assertions.

And I replied to the above with this:

"Show me some real VERIFIABLE *proof*, that your above comment, is
anything other than a "glib ignorant assertion" itself."

I am still waiting for an answer.

"Daniel J. Stern" also wrote:

> I cannot *wait* to see Steve rip your incorrect > assumptions to shreds,

one by one, especially
> since I've seen the car he's talking about.

I can't wait either.

So far all I have seen is a clear portrait of unreasoning bias based upon
false assumptions, and irresponsible unsubstantiated accusations, founded
upon rumor and supposition.

Old June 6th 05, 07:38 PM
fwd_moparasambuku

It has been over an hour now, and still no response from Daniel J. Stern
'or' Steve.

Who ever thought that DJS, of all people, could ever hold his peace after
he gets to trolling like that? I am sure he and Steve will have a great
excuse for their lingering silence, and they will have plenty of BULL ****
to lay out. I have better things to do than stick around to wade through it
though.

It really ****ES ME OFF! Guys like this have been spreading BULL **** for
years, about the only alternative to Daimler/Chrysler's overpriced and
*inadequate* ATF, and much more I am sure.

I wish I had never listened to the myth makers, and tried Amsoil ATF a
long time ago. Doing so would have saved me thousands of dollars on
transmission rebuilds!

Pseudo experts who proliferate on the Internet, propagate myths and BULL
****, to the hurt of consumers everywhere.

OK. Enough said. I am out of here.

Old June 6th 05, 10:44 PM
Bill Putney

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> It has been over an hour now, and still no response from Daniel J. Stern
> 'or' Steve.
>
> Who ever thought that DJS, of all people, could ever hold his peace after
> he gets to trolling like that? I am sure he and Steve will have a great
> excuse for their lingering silence, and they will have plenty of BULL ****
> to lay out. I have better things to do than stick around to wade through it
> though.
>
> It really ****ES ME OFF! Guys like this have been spreading BULL **** for
> years, about the only alternative to Daimler/Chrysler's overpriced and
> *inadequate* ATF, and much more I am sure.
>
> I wish I had never listened to the myth makers, and tried Amsoil ATF a
> long time ago. Doing so would have saved me thousands of dollars on
> transmission rebuilds!
>
> Pseudo experts who proliferate on the Internet, propagate myths and BULL
> ****, to the hurt of consumers everywhere.
>
> OK. Enough said. I am out of here.

Damn. I have no horse in this race, but how many times are you going to
say good-bye?

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')
Old June 6th 05, 11:11 PM
Matt Whiting

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> Congratulations. You have one a delicious gourmet meal for two at, Club Old
> Fool!
>
> A604/41TE4 hard parts, solenoid valve body spline and planetary array with
> pistons, braised in genuine MOPAR +3 or +4 ATF. Served on a bed of crispy
> fried seals, nestled next to a scrumptious portion of baked clutch
> plates.
>
> Umm..... Umm.... Manja!
>
> Type III semi synthetic ATF, such as Mopar 7176 ATF +3 and their "new and
> grossly overpriced" ATF +4, is utterly inferior to any Type IV full
> synthetic, like Amsoil ATF.
>
> I don't sell the stuff, but I do use it.
>
> Go ahead and bake your damn tranny.
>
> Fine with me.
>
> Idiots!

My 96 Grand Voyager has 167,000 on the original tranny using ATF+3 and
50,000 mile fluid and filter changes. I guess it likes "baking" just
fine. :-)

Matt
Old June 6th 05, 11:15 PM
Matt Whiting

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> Richard wrote:
>

>>Amsoil ATF IV full synthetic simply does not
>>provide the characteristics needed for recent
>>automatics sold by Chrysler, no matter how
>>stable it is.

> Yes it does. I don't know didly about lubricants,
> but I do know that their ATF has made my A604 perform perfectly, as it was
> designed to, for the first and only time.

How do you know how it was designed to perform? Are you the designer?

> From what I have seen here it is obvious.
>
> You guys are *either unwilling or incapable* of distinguishing between
> snake oil and a great product. It wouldn't help even if a real expert came
> on this forum and explained it to you.

Actually, I don't know of any real experts that espouse Amsoil.

> You guys should see how you look on these forums. You all spout canned BS,
> in condemning a great product you have never tried and really know nothing
> about. Man it is pathetic!

Actually, many years ago I tried both Amsoil motor oil and Amsoil gear
oil in a car and a motorcycle (gear oil only in the bike). I could
detect no difference at all in fuel mileage, operating temperature or
noise and, at that time, Amsoil cost a lot more than Mobil 1 and was
much harder to find.

> Look. I don't have a damned "tornado" in my intake or a so called
> "electric turbo unit", and I would never put any PTFE in my crank case. I
> know the difference between good legitimate products and snake oil.
> Obviously you jerks do not, and your comments are just plain ridiculous.

How do you know the difference?

Matt
Old June 6th 05, 11:17 PM
Matt Whiting

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> Steve excitedly and breathlessly wrote:
>

>>We put 150,000 miles on my wife's Chrysler
>>transmission using ATF+3 (and later +4)
>>before a leak necessitated repairing it.
>>The clutches were still in great shape.

> Then maybe it was a 3 speed, not an A604. Or you live in a very mild
> climate with optimal driving conditions, like little or no stop and go
> traffic in hot weather, and she drives in an extremely conservative manner
> at low speeds over level ground, in an unloaded vehicle for short
> distances.
>
> My experience over the years with the A604, tells me that either the above
> is true, or your claim is pure BULL ****. Your other "comments" lead me to
> believe the latter is very likely to be the case.
>
> Maybe when you have "a document" that says your above claims are true,
> then maybe, MAYBE, I will believe you. Truth is however that I will
> believe my own experience over any "documents".

Where are your documents that says the Scamsoil claims are true?

> You guys are hopeless. I have wasted enough time here trying to reason
> with you.
>
> bye

Finally!

Matt
Old June 6th 05, 11:18 PM
Matt Whiting

fwd_moparasambuku wrote:

> It has been over an hour now, and still no response from Daniel J. Stern
> 'or' Steve.
>
> Who ever thought that DJS, of all people, could ever hold his peace after
> he gets to trolling like that? I am sure he and Steve will have a great
> excuse for their lingering silence, and they will have plenty of BULL ****
> to lay out. I have better things to do than stick around to wade through it
> though.
>
> It really ****ES ME OFF! Guys like this have been spreading BULL **** for
> years, about the only alternative to Daimler/Chrysler's overpriced and
> *inadequate* ATF, and much more I am sure.
>
> I wish I had never listened to the myth makers, and tried Amsoil ATF a
> long time ago. Doing so would have saved me thousands of dollars on
> transmission rebuilds!
>
> Pseudo experts who proliferate on the Internet, propagate myths and BULL
> ****, to the hurt of consumers everywhere.
>
> OK. Enough said. I am out of here.

You said that once before...

Matt