new Herbie movie

Old March 15th 05, 01:58 PM
Karls Vladimir Pe?a

Default new Herbie movie

Hey guys, have you heard about the new herbie movie?

http://www.imac.com/trailers/disney/...ded/large.html

check this out.
Old March 15th 05, 03:28 PM
Red Bug

In article >,
(Karls Vladimir Pe?a) wrote:

> Hey guys, have you heard about the new herbie movie?

http://www.imac.com/trailers/disney/...ded/large.html

> check this out.

Apparently, Herbie is gay... When "Herbie" (sounds like a male to me),
is looking at that NEW BEETLE, Lindsay says "He's too young for you."

Hmmm...

Hopefully, it is just poor mike work and she really said "She's too
young"... I hope!

--
___
|___| '61 - VW
Old March 15th 05, 04:17 PM
Shag

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:28:13 GMT, Red Bug > wrote:

>In article >,
> (Karls Vladimir Pe?a) wrote:
>
>> Hey guys, have you heard about the new herbie movie?

http://www.imac.com/trailers/disney/...ded/large.html

>> check this out.

>Apparently, Herbie is gay... When "Herbie" (sounds like a male to me),
>is looking at that NEW BEETLE, Lindsay says "He's too young for you."
>
>Hmmm...
>
>Hopefully, it is just poor mike work and she really said "She's too
>young"... I hope!

Sounded like "she" to me. Looks like a fun movie. :-)

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old March 15th 05, 08:28 PM
Karls Vladimir Peña

Yups, those scoops look really nice on a bug. kinda kaefercup racer. I
wonder if NASCAR rules permit a bug in there.

Karls

Old March 16th 05, 12:45 AM
jjs

"Karls Vladimir Pe?a" > wrote in message
om...
> Hey guys, have you heard about the new herbie movie?
>
> http://www.imac.com/trailers/disney/...ded/large.html

GOOD! Maybe the hype will be high enough for me to sell some of these Bugs I
have here; all pristine - makes me wonder why I care for all this old stuff
until somebody hands me a fistful of $$$$.

Old March 16th 05, 01:02 AM
jjs

"David Gravereaux" > wrote in message

> I like those scoops on the rear fenders and the race detail.. kind of
> German-look to me.

Yep, we gotta get some of 'em. Should jack up the price of our Bugs a cool
grand.