2000 3231

Old May 7th 06, 10:53 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default 2000 3231

2000 3231-light problem, I posted this several months ago, took all the
advice but had something interesting happen. I was replacing a turn signal
indicator (for the 3rd time) and noticed it was very loose as I jiggled it
it would go on. I "rigged it up to stay frim in the socket and this seemed
to cure my woes for now- is there a sensor that ties all the lights into one
box or sensor?

Problem: I have is that the turn indicators will go off and on
intermittently. Really needs dealership attention but I think they scan your
credit card and you drive through the parking lot.

ANYONE?

DD

--
www.DisneyDreamer.com
Walt Disney History

93 Mustang tach shows 2000 rpm at idle. seems like 2000 rpm is thenew zero??? remove Ford Mustang 5 September 25th 05 06:40 PM
Misfires above 2000 RPM. JimS Jeep 5 March 14th 05 07:08 PM
2000 Contour - Last plea before taking to dealer Craig Williams Technology 1 January 4th 05 12:49 AM
reset SRS light on a 2000 Accord ';'%?PF ;/l. Honda 0 December 7th 04 06:15 PM