"Disc Error" on stereo, 1995 325is

Old June 11th 05, 07:01 PM
madloof72

Default "Disc Error" on stereo, 1995 325is

When in CD player mode, I get a "Disc Error" message. There is a
magazine stuck in the player and it will not come out. The CD player
will not do anything. I have removed it from the mount in the trunk
and I'm about to take it apart. Does anyone have any suggestions
before I proceed?

Old June 20th 05, 09:21 PM
Vivian Rosser

Hi I had a similar problem and after posting in a news group I had quite a
few replies and they all suggested when you put on the cd player and while
its searching for the disc give the disc changer a few bangs so I tried it
and it worked for me I hope this helps.
"madloof72" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> When in CD player mode, I get a "Disc Error" message. There is a
> magazine stuck in the player and it will not come out. The CD player
> will not do anything. I have removed it from the mount in the trunk
> and I'm about to take it apart. Does anyone have any suggestions
> before I proceed?

1995 325is E36 Window arm off track madloof72 BMW 0 April 25th 05 11:41 PM
passenger side window 1995 325is madloof72 BMW 2 April 10th 05 07:38 PM
Newbie Cry for Help: 1995 Chevy K1500 P/U Stereo Comboverfish Technology 1 February 10th 05 09:46 AM
1995 325is RyMal BMW 13 November 5th 04 08:16 PM
Is there a good way to raise a power window manually? 1995 325is Nick Miller BMW 1 October 13th 04 04:20 PM