Video of Driving 55 - Funny

Old April 4th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Video of Driving 55 - Funny

Some of you will get a kick out of this. A bunch of people got
together to drive 55 on the freeway in all lanes. Plenty of cameras
catch the action. :-) What will happen? <gasp> ;-)

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11432...he_Speed_Limit

Old April 4th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

> :
> Some of you will get a kick out of this. A bunch of people got
> together to drive 55 on the freeway in all lanes. Plenty of cameras
> catch the action. :-) What will happen? <gasp> ;-)

A massive traffic jam and a few idiots making dangerous maneuvers to get
around this bunch.

BTW, its been reviewed and discussed here a couple of times already.

Old April 4th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> > :
> > Some of you will get a kick out of this. A bunch of people got
> > together to drive 55 on the freeway in all lanes. Plenty of cameras
> > catch the action. :-) What will happen? <gasp> ;-)

> A massive traffic jam and a few idiots making dangerous maneuvers to get
> around this bunch.
>
> BTW, its been reviewed and discussed here a couple of times already.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks

Old April 5th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

wrote:
> Some of you will get a kick out of this. A bunch of people got
> together to drive 55 on the freeway in all lanes. Plenty of cameras
> catch the action. :-) What will happen? <gasp> ;-)

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11432...he_Speed_Limit

People have been doing this for decades and it's a good idea. Lots of
people want the 55 brought back. Save gas, lives, and money and reduce
the need for oil wars.

Old April 5th 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:
> Lots of people want the 55 brought back

Cite? Otherwise, STFU.

Old April 5th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> wrote:
> > Some of you will get a kick out of this. A bunch of people got
> > together to drive 55 on the freeway in all lanes. Plenty of cameras
> > catch the action. :-) What will happen? <gasp> ;-)

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11432...he_Speed_Limit

> People have been doing this for decades and it's a good idea. Lots of
> people want the 55 brought back. Save gas, lives, and money and reduce
> the need for oil wars.

The major does NOT want 55 brought back, hence the fact that not ONE
state has their Rural max speed limit at 55.

http://www.iihs.org/laws/state_laws/...imit_laws.html

BTW, didn't I see you on Penn & Teller's "Bull****!" about Conspiracy
nuts?

Old April 5th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

Old April 5th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 4 Apr 2006 11:19:41 -0700,
wrote:

>Some of you will get a kick out of this. A bunch of people got
>together to drive 55 on the freeway in all lanes. Plenty of cameras
>catch the action. :-) What will happen? <gasp> ;-)

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11432...he_Speed_Limit

What I saw was wreckless dangerous drivers being provoked into being
more reckless and dangerous. If they were to wipe out and crash that's
ok but what if they took out innocent drivers in the process. How
anyone can call this a good idea simply boggles my mind. Let the
trained professionals, like the cops, deal with the speeders.

Driving is not a Privilege. Driving is a Right. proffsl Driving 172 April 12th 06 05:48 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
The increasing stress of driving Alexander Rogge Driving 17 July 14th 05 05:48 AM
Speeding sucks Magnulus Driving 191 April 26th 05 05:21 AM
Pig driving recklessly this evening... Cory Dunkle Driving 16 March 29th 05 06:41 AM