2005.5 Models

Old October 24th 04, 03:17 AM
MB

Default 2005.5 Models

Anyone know anything about the new models coming out next year? Our sales
guy just said the standard will have 135 HP, and that there will be a Jetta
convertible. He talked of them coming out Feb-March, at least perhaps some
of them.

Old October 24th 04, 02:01 PM

If you want up to date gossip, usually you find it at www.vwvortex.com

MB > wrote:

>Anyone know anything about the new models coming out next year? Our sales
>guy just said the standard will have 135 HP, and that there will be a Jetta
>convertible. He talked of them coming out Feb-March, at least perhaps some
>of them.

Jim B.
Old October 24th 04, 07:03 PM
Rob Guenther

I heard 145-150hp from a 2.0L FSI engine in the Jetta, with 200hp coming in
the same engine with a turbo for the GTI... He said the Jetta was coming in
the spring (April) and would be at the Toronto Auto show for me to check out
in February.

New models TonyK BMW 4 December 29th 04 03:30 AM
Which models had 4 bolt steel 14" 45mm offset wheels like my Jetta Timothy J. Richter VW water cooled 2 October 23rd 04 05:38 AM
Switching Models teem Saturn 2 July 22nd 04 10:49 AM
F.S in UK. Audi 100 & A6 Haynes Manual 1991-1997 Models Petrol & Diesel joe landy Audi 0 June 14th 04 06:33 PM
1912 Buick Models Scott Dwyer Antique cars 1 October 20th 03 02:03 AM