Jeep Hurricane concept equipped with two HEMI engines.jpg

Old January 10th 05, 01:05 AM
Jeepers

Default Jeep Hurricane concept equipped with two HEMI engines.jpg

over in
alt.binaries.pictures.autos

--
Member AAAAAAAA
American Association Against Acronym Abuse And Also Ambiguity.

Old January 10th 05, 01:14 AM
Jeepers

In article >,
Jeepers > wrote:

> over in
> alt.binaries.pictures.autos

Zero turning radius.

Old January 10th 05, 02:00 AM
Dave Milne

Also he

http://www.chryslerweblog.com/

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

"Jeepers" > wrote in message
> over in
> alt.binaries.pictures.autos
>
> --
> Member AAAAAAAA
> American Association Against Acronym Abuse And Also Ambiguity.

News==----

Newsgroups

=----

Old January 10th 05, 02:26 AM
Kevin in Iowa

Or for those who cannot find it on the binaries web site, goto

http://7slotgrille.com/jeepers/lwb/kevinxj/index.html
Old January 10th 05, 02:42 AM
Jeepers

In article >,
ospam (Kevin in Iowa) wrote:

> Or for those who cannot find it on the binaries web site, goto

http://www.chryslerweblog.com/

> Kevin in Iowa
> http://7slotgrille.com/jeepers/lwb/kevinxj/index.html

I dunno. I always appreciated the Jeep's inexpensive aspects. IOW isn't
that what made the original so popular? Stamped out by washing machine
machines. That's the same that ****es me off about the new Mustang, it
became popular, partly, due to it's affordability. The big 3 will be in
trouble when Chinese cars hit our market. I hope it ain't so.

Old January 10th 05, 02:45 AM
Dave Milne

The Big 3 are in trouble already from the Japanese importers.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old January 10th 05, 03:06 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Nope, America's in trouble because almost half it's population are
bleeding heart liberal, traitors!
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 10th 05, 04:38 AM
Ben

It looks cool.. But where do you put the camping gear or even a cooler...

Ben
95 YJ 2.5L

k...

Old January 10th 05, 04:41 AM
Ben

Now the Gladiator looks really cool... But I heared it will be powered by a
diesel.. If so.. They can keep it...

Ben
95 YJ 2.5L

k...

Old January 10th 05, 06:24 AM
griffin

I don't even wanna know what the price tag on that thing is gonna be ...