stranded

Old August 15th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default stranded

I have a 1985 F150. It will not start. I changed the starter and
still nothing. the battery is fine. I need help

Old August 15th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mike Romain

I would start by cleaning the battery cable ends, both ends on both of
them.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's

Old August 15th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey

> wrote:
>I have a 1985 F150. It will not start. I changed the starter and
>still nothing. the battery is fine. I need help

Well, what does it do when you try to start? Does it click? Does it
turn over? Does it spin? Do the interior lights dim?
--scott
Old August 15th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
MasterBlaster

> wrote

> I have a 1985 F150. It will not start. I changed the starter and
> still nothing. the battery is fine. I need help

Put some gas in the tank. It's empty.
Put the shifter in park, not reverse.
Plug in the solenoid. The little wire fell off.
Turn off the alarm. It's disabling the starter.