lower body moulding

Old April 12th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default lower body moulding

Hi,

I have a 1991 Jeep Cherokee Larado, and it has that lower body moulding
about 8 inches high below the doors. It used to be silver, but with
aging it is faded. I guess it is rubber?
Is anyone aware of a product that can remove that faded dirty look?

Thanks
Hal

Old April 12th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

303 Protectant might help it look better temporarily but you would bet
better results by painting it with that Krylon paint made for plastic

Painting it one of the Herculiner type Urethane products would be a
permanent upgrade.
..
"word9smith" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I have a 1991 Jeep Cherokee Larado, and it has that lower body moulding
> about 8 inches high below the doors. It used to be silver, but with
> aging it is faded. I guess it is rubber?
> Is anyone aware of a product that can remove that faded dirty look?
>
> Thanks
> Hal

air filter body has goo in it and more questions... Dan Hoskin Jeep 6 February 21st 06 10:30 PM
Body Work by Bambi Jeepster Jeep 3 January 6th 05 12:02 PM
Confused! - 1968 Mustang Conv. lower ball joint?? Jeffery Ford Mustang 3 December 8th 04 03:56 AM
97 Civic HX Rear Lower Shock Bushing Brian Honda 0 October 28th 04 04:45 PM