Diesel Jeeps are going to be more common

Old June 14th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Diesel Jeeps are going to be more common

when ULSD is mandated. I'm in favor of it.

Old June 14th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"Bret Ludwig" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> when ULSD is mandated. I'm in favor of it.

Damn! We already know that! Do you have anything new to say?

Earle

Old June 14th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Jeez, Earle, go take a cold shower and cool off!

Larry

Old June 14th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Bret is like that guy in the health care news groups, who thinks that iron
is the cause of all illness. He's only posting to get Bill's goat.

Earle

oups.com...

Old June 15th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

http://impurity.org/onon/pictures/20...20fro%20PH.JPG
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 15th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I thought it was the lack of iron.

Doh!

Now you tell me...

Old June 15th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Hi Bill,

When Earl mentioned in the post above that someone was trying to "get
your goat" I must have rolled over laughing for a couple of hours. I
was going to post that "Is Bill really jealous of someone "getting his
goat? I have got to really see a picture of that goat!" But I don't
know you well enough to make that kind of joke.

Keep up that humorous side...I really enjoy it!

Best,

Larry

Old June 15th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Earl:

Please don't mention "goat" and "Bill" in the same sentence. We've had
enough of that.

Tom

Old June 15th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:50:05 -0600, Earle Horton wrote:

> He's only posting to get Bill's goat.

Then he's going to have one big fight on his hands. He ain't gonna give up
that goat for anything.

Now report me again, Billie.

Old June 15th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

You sure that isn't just a Bill's Goat Bluff?

mabar proclaimed:

New F-250 Diesel Owner Jerry 4x4 0 February 21st 06 06:56 PM
Jeep CRD in Massachusetts googleposter Jeep 20 September 7th 05 04:25 PM
Diesel vs. Gasoline - why one preferred over another?? Mark Levitski Technology 42 April 27th 05 10:52 PM
Any word on US versions of the diesel Jeep Liberty or diesel Land Rover Discovery? Exit 4x4 36 January 20th 04 05:12 PM