Negotiating a Price

Old April 18th 06, 03:37 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Negotiating a Price

ER wrote "you can go through USAA".

My daughter and son-in-law are both career AF. They are stationed in VA
whereas I reside in FL. Are you telling me that they can through USAA
and locate the best deal for me where I live? Who has to present the
check, my daughter or I? Who will be the actual owner of the car?

Old April 20th 06, 02:09 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:37:14 -0400, Bob Smith wrote:

> ER wrote "you can go through USAA".
>
> My daughter and son-in-law are both career AF. They are stationed in VA
> whereas I reside in FL. Are you telling me that they can through USAA
> and locate the best deal for me where I live? Who has to present the
> check, my daughter or I? Who will be the actual owner of the car?

If your daughter is in the armed services, then yes, not only can they get
a car in your area, they can get an even cheaper car through the military
itself. The military has had cars like the pontiac cruiser for 10 grand
less than civilian prices. But that is just extra work on her part.
There is also a waiting list most times.

The most practical thing would be for her just to use USAA to find the
lowest price in Florida for whatever model you want. Then get that
information and you go about contacting them directly- Or you can give
your daughter the money and have her transfer title. Ask her about it. I
don't think you can join USAA, but your daughters immediate felial line
can. It works downstream, but not up.

If your father/mother were in the military, then you could join. Besides
the immediate price, they have the lowest loan and credit card rates
anywhere. They even beat out my credit union, and are completely mobile.
You can hit any ATM anywhere in the world and not get charged for it.
Anyhow, best of luck. Your daughter will be able to fill you in on the
rest.

ER

Negotiating a Price Bob Smith BMW 5 April 19th 06 04:54 PM
O/T - Gas Pricing [email protected] Technology 26 April 11th 06 03:12 AM
Fuel protests... Domestos Alfa Romeo 29 September 13th 05 05:13 PM
What Price Will Fuel A Change? [email protected] Ford Mustang 8 September 4th 05 03:56 PM
Jeep Liberty - What would be a good price from a dealer ? Croa Crapaud 4x4 4 January 23rd 04 10:43 PM