I dont need no stinking mirrors!

Old December 21st 04, 09:01 PM
223rem

Default I dont need no stinking mirrors!

http://tinypic.com/yf1wg

This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
IMO.
Old December 21st 04, 10:40 PM
Brent P

In article > , 223rem wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

No useful center mirror either.

typical driving in the USA, it's everybody else's responsibility to dodge
him.

Old December 21st 04, 10:40 PM
Brent P

Old December 22nd 04, 07:18 PM
Max

223rem a écrit :
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

Driver's mirrors were only mandatory on new cars in the USA in 1968-ish...

--
----------------------
http://www.saab-900.tk
Old December 22nd 04, 07:18 PM
Max

Old December 23rd 04, 02:11 AM
DYM

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:01:04 GMT, 223rem > wrote:

>http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
>This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
>has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
>on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
>IMO.

Report him to that web site in the other thread?!?

DYM

Old December 23rd 04, 02:11 AM
DYM

Old December 29th 04, 05:29 PM

223rem wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

You got the company name, email the owner the picture. Here's their
website

http://www.pescopest.com/

Old December 29th 04, 05:29 PM

Old December 29th 04, 05:30 PM

223rem wrote:
> http://tinypic.com/yf1wg
>
> This is an on ramp to the congested I-465. This moron
> has no left side mirror. And you simply *cant* drive
> on I-465 without side mirrors. This is reckless driving
> IMO.

OMG, I went to their site, and their mission statement on their home
page reads:

".....We firmly believe Safety First is a good rule of thumb in
protecting families, pets, and property. Many of our clients have
allowed us to protect their property for over 50 years."

LOL!

heated mirrors on a 2000 a4 kenny Audi 0 September 2nd 04 11:51 PM
problems with my heated mirrors kenny Audi 0 August 28th 04 04:36 PM
help with m3 mirrors, please!!!!!! j jonusaite Audi 3 August 4th 04 02:16 AM
2.4 JTD Lipari Grey Veloce - Black Mirrors! Martin Alfa Romeo 16 July 26th 04 03:25 PM
78 A6 Quatro Side Mirrors won't MOVE. TGS Audi 1 July 16th 04 08:49 PM