STOP THE CODDLING AND STOP THE KILLING

Old August 31st 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default STOP THE CODDLING AND STOP THE KILLING

Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????
Old August 31st 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:25:23 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
>maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????

You're not coherent enough to hold a conversation; why are you allowed
to use the computer in the day room?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 31st 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
> maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????

I'll agree with you with regards to drunk drivers, anyone stupid enough
to drive drunk should face stiff penalties that have a resonating
effect on the rest of thier lives. Speeders? c'mon we've been down that
road in here many times and you'll never get anywhere with that
argument.

Jim K. Georges

Old August 31st 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:50:41 -0700, Bill Funk >
wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:25:23 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>MURDERERS > wrote:
>
>>Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
>>maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????

>You're not coherent enough to hold a conversation; why are you allowed
>to use the computer in the day room?

HAHAHA. As always, the NG insect has no arguments and can only
respond with childish namecalling. No wonder you can't get a girl.
HAHA

Old August 31st 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
morticide

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
> maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????

This is EASY! Two words: revenue generation. Can't get money out of
an inmate.

Merely stating reality, not necessarily defending it.

Old August 31st 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:19:13 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:50:41 -0700, Bill Funk >
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:25:23 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>>MURDERERS > wrote:
>>
>>>Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
>>>maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????

>>You're not coherent enough to hold a conversation; why are you allowed
>>to use the computer in the day room?

>HAHAHA. As always, the NG insect has no arguments and can only
>respond with childish namecalling. No wonder you can't get a girl.
>HAHA

No one needs any arguments with you; in fact, arguments with you would
only hold back your progress.
I'm not the one namecalling, and I don't need another girl.
It's a shame that they won't let you have a relationship, though; it
might let you know that there's more to having agirl than simply
dreaming about one.
Talk to your doctor about that; maybe he can channel that desire into
a more productive direction.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old September 1st 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On 31 Aug 2006 08:43:32 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
>> maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????

>This is EASY! Two words: revenue generation. Can't get money out of
>an inmate.
>
>Merely stating reality, not necessarily defending it.

I'm sure that's part of it. What a corrupt country we live in.

Old September 1st 06, 05:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS said in rec.autos.driving:
> Speeders and drunk drivers are super-violent criminals who kill and
> maim every day. Why are they let off with fines???????????

** Coddle ** COddle ** CODdle ** CODDle ** CODDLe ** CODDLE **