FS: '74, 454 Full RestoCoupe, 4 spd, 4" sidepipes, CA

Old August 21st 04, 07:54 AM
Wavslav

Default FS: '74, 454 Full RestoCoupe, 4 spd, 4" sidepipes, CA

Price?
Dirt Cheap. $15,500

I think it could sell for closer to $20K but I don't have months to wait for
the price, It's time to go.

Thanks
Evan

> This is an Awesome Corvette Hot Rod
> Corvette Yellow Coupe w New 454 Full Roller motor, Fresh 4 spd Trans, Tight
> suspension and 4" hooker Sidepipes, new seats and carpet, sorting time only
> on 3 year resto.Straight, rust free, California frame.
> Straight body with 3yr old, "Corvette Yellow" paint.
> 525 HP.550 Tq. Freshly rebuilt.030 over 454 with Imron paint. New LS7 pan
> and pump, Stock
> crank and rods, KB 9.2:1 pistons, Comp 270H Hydrolic Roller Cam w retro fit
> kit,
> Roller Lifters and matched valve springs, Ported and Polished oval port
> heads
> w 1.72 Aluminum roller rockers, Polished Torker 2 intake, chrome, tall valve
>
> covers, All Felpro Gaskets, All ARP studs and bolts w stainless ARP Valve
> cover and intake bolts. New chrome Edelbrock timing cover w new chain
> Freshly
> rebuilt Holley 750 CFM double pumper Carb w K&N Filter and K&N Chrome Filter
> lid.
> MSD Mech Tach Drive Dist w MSD Blaster 2 Coil and MSD 6AL box New MSD super
> conductor wires w race style fiberglass and weave insulation boots. Jegs
> Chrome
> water Pump w Billet Specialties matched Polished wp pulley and Crank pulley,
>
> new reman PS pump, new or Rman PS control valve and ram. GM front brackets
> and
> new Alt.New Black Ceramic coated Hooker Supercomp side pipe headers, w 2 1/8
>
> primaries and 4" full length, coated side pipes w Turbo Spiral Baffles
> New Stock ‘74 Big Block Radiator w new Hoses, and Spal Dual electric fans.
> New Motor mounts.New Vacuum hoses thorough, new bucket seals, not yet
> installed
> New full body weather stripping. New windshield w original power Astro Glass
> on sides
> Fresh rebuilt Borg Warner Super T 10, 4 speed Transmission by reputable race
>
> builder.New OEM, Black Leather seats w New Foam,
> New Black 80/20 loop carpet, new accessory storage tray w new lids, rear.
> New Optima "redtop" Gel battery. Correct Black Chrome shift ball, New 14"
> leather wrapped wheel w horn button
> and emblem. New, impossible to find turn signal switch in column. Various
> new interior trim pieces. New, deluxe, padded T Top bag. Stack of receipts

over

http://community.webshots.com/album/163581469uqtTgE

Old August 21st 04, 12:27 PM

If i were in need of a Corvette, i think this is the one i would
seriously consider ; youre right..the price is right and you have alot
invested in it. Nice buildup.

Old August 21st 04, 12:32 PM

The pics look great on your car. Id run those ignition wires a little
neater though. jmho.

Old August 21st 04, 05:26 PM
ken

The demented ramblings of the fundy moron daveinIll here, most everyone
else does

Old August 22nd 04, 12:24 AM
Tedd Riggs

Wavslav,
Whoa.....you do nice work ! But 15K for all the goodies in the car ? I
would think you could get way more.

Couple questions.
Will it run on 92/93 Octane gas ? Assume it will with the compresion rating,
but not familiar with the cam.

Finally found the hidden sidepipes in the "yellow9" photo. Never seen or
heard the black Hooker Ceramic coated sidepipes, only the regular chrome
ones. Are they similiar in sound and heat on pipes ? Also on that same
photo, looks like a excellent paint job.But all the JPEG shooting data is on
none of the photos. Is the picture recent or 3 years ago when you repainted
it ?

On the "yellow6a" engine shot, whoa one clean engine! Never seen that type
K&N filter-Nice ! Looks like a new GM alternator to me, is it ?

Whats the final gear ratio ? The standard 74 ratio of 3.36:1 ?

Do you have the VIN # (1Z67*4S400001 to 1Z67*4S437502 ) and Engine serial
number (11 digits) ?

In the "yellowwA" pic (13 out of 14) Does the cute young lady come with the
car ? Just kidding, looks like mine did at that age.

Your "C4R, Chronicle the building of my Vette Racecar" Pics are great also !
Sorry to many questions !
Thanks much !

Tedd Riggs
Redmond, WA
1998 C5 6 spd

Old August 22nd 04, 03:14 AM

'Sorry, on the restoration scale you've only achieved a D-. It would
likely take a lot of Gs to restore this car. Words have meaning - choose
the correct one for what you want to say.
"Rebuilt" perhaps. "Salvaged" perhaps. "Modified" perhaps. "Restored?"
Nope.'

ME: HOw about : 'Restored from Salvaged condition' ???

Old August 25th 04, 05:58 PM
AutobahnTrader_com

www.AutobahnTrader.com - FREE picture classifieds for classic and exotic
cars, trucks and motorcycles. We also provide discussion forums so you can
help others by sharing your experience. If you want to sell your classic
ride or car parts then post your FREE ad at AutobahnTrader.com!