Hei Volks

Old November 25th 04, 06:24 PM
cloud8

Default Hei Volks

Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen, my
Beetle has a bad knock but I didn't find time to pull
the engine, news was restored and RAMVA seems to have
survived the flame wars, the Red Sox won the World
Series there was an election, and now it's Thanksgiving.
Where does the time go?
Cheers, Bill

--
Bill Merrill
Arlington, Mass.
Old November 25th 04, 07:02 PM
Tim Rogers

"cloud8" > wrote in message
. ..

> Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
> My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
> RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen, my
> Beetle has a bad knock but I didn't find time to pull
> the engine, news was restored and RAMVA seems to have
> survived the flame wars, the Red Sox won the World
> Series there was an election, and now it's Thanksgiving.
> Where does the time go?
> Cheers, Bill

..............I've been wondering what happened to you Bill. It's good to see
you back.

Old November 25th 04, 08:05 PM
Jan Andersson

cloud8 wrote:

> Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
> My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
> RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen,

Thoise events have nothing to do with each other, I swear

Jan
Old November 25th 04, 11:03 PM
cloud8

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in
:

> .............I've been wondering what happened to you Bill.

Not much, I'm afraid. I'm ready for a big adventure

> It's good to see you back.

Why thank you, Tim. Can I buy you a wee drammie?

--
Bill
Arlington, Mass.
Old November 25th 04, 11:18 PM
cloud8

Jan Andersson > wrote in
:

> cloud8 wrote:
>>
>> Greetings all...I've been away for a few months.
>> My ISP's news server crashed, my computer got hijacked,
>> RAMVAn kuningas Jan tuli Floridaan ja meni Suomeen,

> Thoise events have nothing to do with each other, I swear

LOL I didn't mean for it to look like a list of three bad things
in a row...I should have placed your presence on these shores
next to the resurrection of the Wonderbus.

--
Bill Merrill
Arlington, Mass.
Old November 26th 04, 05:08 AM
Tim Rogers

"cloud8" > wrote in message
. ..

> Why thank you, Tim. Can I buy you a wee drammie?

.................When I get back to Boston one of these days, I'll be looking
forward to it.

:-)