odd ebay vehicle

Old June 16th 05, 06:17 AM
Paul Calman

Default odd ebay vehicle

Nathan mentioned Montana winter leaves him with not much to do. Try this one
on.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
This thing is too cool.

PLUS, no one bought my counterfeit mini, it's relisted for auction again.

--
Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Old June 16th 05, 06:50 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I think he'd be happier with a Jeep:
http://www.sotc.com/images/cat.jeepsnoball.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 16th 05, 12:00 PM
FrankW

LOL!!
How did you find that picture?

Old June 16th 05, 07:29 PM
Billy Ray

I was laying underneath the JGC the other day while the oil was draining and
I began to think again of adding additional lights to the front. Does the
GC have factory fog light wiring hidden somewhere up there where I could
hook into?

Old June 16th 05, 08:01 PM
FrankW

Gi'day Bill
Thought I'd share this link for anyone who knows what
snowmobiling in deep snow is like. I have to admit
this antique machine is awesome
Check out the B12 trials video
http://www.museebombardier.com/en/co...e1946_1948.htm

Old June 16th 05, 09:05 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Whenever I think of a snow cat, it brings back flashes of the "The
Shining", which showed the utility of it, driving twenty miles up the
mountain, adding suspense all the way. All for not:
http://www.drummerman.net/shining/cookdead.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 16th 05, 10:49 PM
DougW

Billy Ray did pass the time by typing:
> I was laying underneath the JGC the other day while the oil was draining and
> I began to think again of adding additional lights to the front. Does the
> GC have factory fog light wiring hidden somewhere up there where I could
> hook into?

Dunno about the 2002, but the 93 ZJ did. Look behind the front grill
for a two pin connector. You will need a relay for the blank spot in
the relay center and a new fiddlyknob for the lamps unless you want to
run a seperate fog lamp switch.

I ran a seperate switch and mounted it by the shifter.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://members.cox.net/wilsond
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks

Old June 17th 05, 02:50 AM
tim bur

nope

Old June 17th 05, 05:32 AM
Billy Ray

Well.... I was out looking at the JGC again tonight and I couldn't find any
unconnected wires anywhere (except to the coolant overflow take sending
unit.) Anyway, I am resigned to having to run the wiring and relays for the
lights but I never was able to get the grill off. There are 7 screws that
held the grill on, behind the grill there are 2 snap rings that hold the
chrome frame and the black inner vanes that I was able to get off but I
haven't a clue how to reach the ones on the bottom. Is there an easier way
that I missed?

Also. While I was searching for the fog light wires I noticed the lack of
access to the headlights if I have to replace one. Do I have to remove the
airbox and the battery to replace the bulbs?

Thanks guys...