Pics of my Civic - corrected

Old May 20th 05, 04:32 AM
Mark Gonzales

Default Pics of my Civic - corrected

<Hopefully the other thread got deleted>

Trying out my new digital camera this evening and thought I'd take some pics
of my Civic.

Hey Crush, you around? Remember telling me when I bought my Civic that I
would have sheet metal warpage? It's now what, five and a half years and 80k
miles later and still no warpage. :-)

Sorry for the size of these pics (have no clue what I'm doing).

My 1999 Civic Si was purchased brand new Labor Day weekend of '99 and except
for having no covered parking (apartment), has been immaculately serviced
and maintained. Believe it or not, I have not had a single issue with this
car (minus expensive regular maintenance by Honda). I am on my second
battery and third set of tires (same Michelin Pilot XGTs that originally
came with the car).

BTW, the stereo pics were for another group, showing my "stealth" setup -
factory head unit = sucks, but no break-ins.

Enjoy..
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20001.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20002.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20005.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20006.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20007.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20008.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20009.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20017.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20010.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20011.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20012.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20013.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20014.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20016.jpg
http://www.lt-solutions.com/images/Picture%20018.jpg
--

Mark
'99 Civic Si

Old May 22nd 05, 02:55 AM
slim

Mark Gonzales wrote:

> Sorry for the size of these pics (have no clue what I'm doing).

DUDE!!!! BLOCK OUT YOUR TAGS!!!!!!!!

--

"This notion that the United States is getting ready
to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. Having said that,

http://www.quantumphilosophy.net/fil...yan_Medium.mov

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.co...ickenhawks.htm

"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim
Old May 22nd 05, 10:40 AM
Mark Gonzales

"slim" > wrote in message

> Mark Gonzales wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the size of these pics (have no clue what I'm doing).

> DUDE!!!! BLOCK OUT YOUR TAGS!!!!!!!!

Why?
--

Mark
'99 Civic Si

Pics of my Civic Mark Gonzales Honda 4 May 20th 05 04:29 AM
Installing Alpine CDM-s620 and civic 99 radio/headunit in 90 civic wagon Theodore Chan Honda 2 April 21st 05 03:34 AM
Honda OEM Parts Catalogs for Sale Joe Honda 0 February 12th 05 02:43 PM
Rough Ride In My 2001 Civic LX Coupe! [email protected] Honda 0 January 23rd 05 10:16 AM
Civic Hybrid [email protected] Honda 8 December 12th 04 05:38 PM