Rear Gears Question!

Old May 4th 05, 04:41 PM
SVTKate

It should be obvious by now, that not a one of know what the **** we are
talking about and are in no way qualified to offer you ANY kind of advice on
which gears you should buy.

Opinions and belly buttons.. that's all I have to say about this subject.

LMAO!!!

Kate

--
"I hear what you're saying, and I don't think you're dumb,
but that doesn't mean I like you."

Old May 4th 05, 04:41 PM
SVTKate

How far are you from West Tennessee??

C'mon over, you can take Shug around the block and see if you like em or
not.

Kate

--
"I hear what you're saying, and I don't think you're dumb,
but that doesn't mean I like you."
The Ransom of Red Chief

lkaboutautos.com...

Old May 4th 05, 04:42 PM
SVTKate

Damn Mike, andf you LISTENED??

Your (2nd) ol momma os tearing up with pride right now *snif*

Kate

--
"I hear what you're saying, and I don't think you're dumb,
but that doesn't mean I like you."
The Ransom of Red Chief

.. .

Old May 4th 05, 04:44 PM
SVTKate

"Richard" > wrote

| Gee, sideways can be fun ;>)
|
| --
| Richard

Oh Baby Oh!
I like it too, for a little variety.

Kate

Old May 4th 05, 05:03 PM

Business is still going up! I'll hafta come up to Tennessee this summer!
Elizabeth is being a PITA right now though (my car)... grr.. gonna work on
her today to try to get this clutch cable situation fixed.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Now Mikie, you KNOW I wouldn't do that to you.
>
> Hey! When are we gonna have that BBQ ????
>
> --
> "I hear what you're saying, and I don't think you're dumb,
> but that doesn't mean I like you."
> The Ransom of Red Chief
>

> > wrote in message
> .. .
> | Kate I was on the interstate last night & some ****weed in a 94-98 V6
> | Mustang is zooming between traffic @ 75~85mph (posted speed limit
> | 65mph--surrounding traffic going 70mph).. *almost* rear-ends me... THEN
> | almost freaking hits the front of my car! He WOULD have had I not

slammed
> on
> | the damn brakes. Sorry, but if you're looking for a joy ride.. please

take
> | it away from my Elizabeth! (not YOU kate... just "you" in general).
> |
> | -Mike
> |
> | --
> | Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> | http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/
> |

> | "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> | ink.net...
> | > Kate<<<<< gets real close to Mike , just to make him nervous

> | > .. .
> stay
> | > the
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |

lkaboutautos.com...

while
> over
> | > 75

me

Old May 4th 05, 05:25 PM

LOL

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

ink.net...

Old May 4th 05, 05:25 PM

LOLOL

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

ink.net...

Old May 4th 05, 10:47 PM
66 6F HCS

"SVTKate" > wrote
> "Richard" > wrote
>
> | Gee, sideways can be fun ;>)
> |
> | --
> | Richard
> |
> Oh Baby Oh!
> I like it too, for a little variety.
>
> Kate

Please Kate, Stop teasing us. Us single desperate guys can't handle it. I'm
typing one-handed now. AARGH!!
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289

Old May 5th 05, 08:19 AM
Garth Almgren

Around 5/4/2005 2:47 PM, 66 6F HCS wrote:

> I'm typing one-handed now. AARGH!!

Way, way, way TMI.

--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
Old May 5th 05, 10:53 PM
mustangGT_00

Thanks guys for the info. that was helpful site. I checked my stang, and
it's 3L27. So, i guess it has the lim-slip, rite! I'm going to get the
3.73 from ford racing and let'm install it tomorrow so i can race Kate,
lol.

Rear gears mustangGT_00 Ford Mustang 0 April 28th 05 11:15 PM
Rear Tire wear Question [email protected] Mazda 5 December 21st 04 05:52 AM
Rear main seal question Jack Dannenberg Mazda 1 December 6th 04 12:54 AM