OT Let's see your latest desktops!!

Old April 24th 05, 04:11 PM
Neil

It's right he
http://neil.us/misc/freecat.jpg

It's actually quite a small pictures, but windows stretches it out pretty
good.

Neil

Old April 24th 05, 06:58 PM
remco

> Nice and simple:
>
> http://neil.us/misc/desktop.jpg
>

> Neil

LOL - that's FUNNY!! Remco

Old April 24th 05, 07:18 PM
MUADIB®

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:11:55 -0600, "Neil" > wrote:

>It's right he
>http://neil.us/misc/freecat.jpg
>
>It's actually quite a small pictures, but windows stretches it out pretty
>good.

Thanks Neil. My duaghter'll hate me for that, but I can't
resist....LOL

Old April 25th 05, 11:57 AM
tricky

Ok - here's mine. please excuse the clutter !

Rich

http://www.handmade.force9.co.uk/temp/index.html.html

Old April 25th 05, 02:20 PM
Howard Rose

http://www.howard81.co.uk/upload/vz/desktop.jpg

No VW's unfortunately, but the photo is one of mine :-)

--
Howard Rose
1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe
Old April 25th 05, 04:49 PM
Red Bug

In article >,
tricky > wrote:

> Ok - here's mine. please excuse the clutter !
>
> Rich
>
> http://www.handmade.force9.co.uk/temp/index.html.html

Couldn't get that link to work, but this direct one finds the image:

<http://www.handmade.force9.co.uk/temp/desktop.jpg>

--
___
|___| '61 - VW
Old April 25th 05, 05:01 PM
Red Bug

Here 'ya go:

<http://www3.telus.net/~marksis/Desktop.jpg>

--
___
Old April 26th 05, 02:23 PM
Tom Nakashima

"Red Bug" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> tricky > wrote:
>
> > Ok - here's mine. please excuse the clutter !

From the desktop of tom:
http://home.comcast.net/~tomnak/Bump.jpg

Old April 29th 05, 01:17 AM
dragenwagen

mine still looks the same... as it did last year and 2 years ago...

http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/desktop04.jpg

--
************************************************** **************
dragenwagen

Old April 29th 05, 01:29 AM
Shag

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:17:57 -0500, "dragenwagen"
> wrote:

>mine still looks the same... as it did last year and 2 years ago...
>
>http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/desktop04.jpg

I look at my monitor probably literally over 40 hours a week. I don't
mean I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I mean if you actually
measured the amount of time each week I'm looking right at this
monitor, it's probably at least 40 hours. I have to change my desktop
at least every couple of months just to stay "sane."

"Stupid people are funny." - me