GTR Patch out

Old March 7th 05, 10:08 PM
ZZ

Default GTR Patch out

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=197655

Not sure how the English translations work with it yet, but I figured
people would want to get it anyway.
--
Richard "ZZ" Busch

http://gplrank.schuerkamp.de/gtrank_banners/14884.gif

Member:
Screamers Racing League
oAo
AoA
MARA GTR
GT Rank +36.233
NGT Rank +41.093
GT Rank Monster +1214.979
GPL Rank + 14.768
MoGPL Rank + 308.654
N2003 Rank -18.8060
Old March 8th 05, 12:48 AM
Tyler Eaves

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:08:25 -0500, ZZ > wrote:

>http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=197655
>
>Not sure how the English translations work with it yet, but I figured
>people would want to get it anyway.

Have that patched Star Force out of it?
Old March 8th 05, 03:03 AM
Tiny Lund

That's the old patch. It can be updated tomorrow from within the game.

Old March 8th 05, 03:07 AM
Tiny Lund

On second glance that is the current patch, but I think I will wait and
update from within the game tomorrow to be safe.

Old March 8th 05, 12:48 PM
Jussi Koukku

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:48:04 -0500, Tyler Eaves >
wrote something like:

>Have that patched Star Force out of it?

I believe it has a new version of StarForce in it.
--
- Jussi Koukku -
Old March 8th 05, 01:07 PM
Steve Simpson

>>Have that patched Star Force out of it?
>
> I believe it has a new version of StarForce in it.

Yes, it's a new version of Starforce and none of the old no-cd/mini-image
tricks work...

Old March 8th 05, 01:32 PM
Steve Whitty

"Steve Simpson" > wrote in message
>>>Have that patched Star Force out of it?

>> I believe it has a new version of StarForce in it.

> Yes, it's a new version of Starforce and none of the old no-cd/mini-image
> tricks work...

.....any bets on how long it takes for someone to crack it!!

cheers

steve

Old March 8th 05, 10:10 PM

Steve Whitty wrote:

> >> I believe it has a new version of StarForce in it.

> > Yes, it's a new version of Starforce and none of the old

no-cd/mini-image
> > tricks work...

> ....any bets on how long it takes for someone to crack it!!
>
> cheers
>
> steve

Not too long I hope !

Anyone found a way to get it working ?

Old March 9th 05, 11:23 AM
JTS

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Steve Whitty wrote:

>> > Yes, it's a new version of Starforce and none of the old

> no-cd/mini-image
>> > tricks work...

>> ....any bets on how long it takes for someone to crack it!!
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> steve

> Not too long I hope !
>
> Anyone found a way to get it working ?

Yep.

Muffler patch to withstand backfiring? Or pressure relief valve? Henry Technology 14 March 2nd 05 08:20 AM
Will EA patch NSR? AlenlorDRot Simulators 5 February 28th 05 06:38 PM
Try The Patch Not The Pill Azam Chrysler 0 January 15th 05 06:19 AM
GTR Patch? ZZ Simulators 5 December 11th 04 04:38 PM
Help: Where can I find an Audi TT jacket patch? JDS Audi 2 August 26th 04 06:54 PM