Bayside Jeep dealer in Queens is the WORST

Old August 11th 04, 06:46 PM
Jason

Default Bayside Jeep dealer in Queens is the WORST

Bayside Chrysler Plymouth Jeep Eagle Inc.
212-19 Northern Blvd.
Bayside, NY 11361

To see there rating with the BBB go to the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/3jt8d

The dealership failed to respond to my many messages to have a manager
call me back. I left over 10 messages for Rich (service manager) and I
never got a call back from him or any other manager. I am not sure if
the service reps give the messages to the manager or the manager
refuses to call customers back. Either way I am not satisfied with the
service I am offered every time that I go to them.

FIRST INSTANCE:
The service reps(NAT)have told me that the reason they are behind
schedule is because the technicians are out sick, but at the same time
I have been told by a manager(RICH)that there is no one out sick and
whoever told me that is a lire and had to go in and find out who said
that and then he finally got them to look at my car. What is the point
of telling a customer to bring in their vehicle at 7 AM and then not
look at it 2 PM and after you are yelled at by your manager.

SECOND INSTANCE:
I have to bring my car back numerous times for the same exact problem
to be resolved. The Drive shaft on my Jeep was lubricated 3 times
before I complained enough and they replaced it. Then I had to bring
it back 3 times for it to be replaced again. The Same thing goes for
my A/C.

The service reps are not only rude to customers when you call to find
out about your vehicle, they never bother to call you when they say
they will to give you an updat

e on your vehicle. I can understand that they are busy, but not to
call back at all even the next day is preposterous.

If they break something they tell you sorry it is after market and we
are not responsible. They broke my multilock to a point where it no
longer serves it purposes and they refuse to admit that they did
something wrong and state that they will not fix it.

IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP I URGE YOU TO
CALL 311 OR FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AGAINST
THIS DEALERSHIP TILL THEY START TREATING THEIR CUSTOMERS BETTER.

http://complaints.bbb.org/Welcome.asp?BCode=0121