Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

Old August 28th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Bonde ('The path is clear, though no eyes can see')

Default Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

B1ackwater wrote:

> On 28 Aug 2006 14:14:45 -0700, wrote:
>
> >B1ackwater wrote:
> >
> >> Yea, idiotic to think that the law discriminates
> >> against the mental state of crime victims. Drunk,
> >> stoned or crazy - if someone else deliberately
> >> injures you it's THEIR fault, not yours.

> >But you said "irrelevant." The fact that the "victims"
> >were speeding and under the influence likely substantially
> >influenced the outcome,

> Nope.
>
> That would be like saying that if you work at a
> convenience store you're just ASKING to be shot
> by robbers - ergo the robbers are less guilty.

I can't think of how you'd connect that to this since in this case both
groups of idiots were breaking the law. Perhaps they should all go to
jail. Of course only after the football season is over, can't have them
not out on the field taking one for the Gipper: "Where's the rest of
me?!"

--
"There are some gals who don't like to be pushed and grabbed and lassoed
and drug into buses in the middle of the night."
Old August 28th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:08:05 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>
>3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>
>Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>
>Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
>put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
>injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
>vehicular vandalism.

See? I told you that if you practiced that cut & paste, you'd get
better at it!
That makes the job of that nice man in the white jacket just that much
easier. Good for you!
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 28th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:04:52 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>On 28 Aug 2006 00:58:23 -0700, "Amy" >
>wrote:
>
>>> http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>>>
>>> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>>>
>>> Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>>>
>>> Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
>>> put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
>>> injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
>>> vehicular vandalism.

>>Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
>>were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
>>I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
>>would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
>>your pity nor concern.
>>
>>--Amy

>Only a nutball criminal coddler like you would defend what these
>stupid teenagers did.

Ok, ask the man in the white jacket to explain to you that Amy didn't
defend anyone; she only pointed out that your opinions about those who
drive drunk or drugged means that aren't worthy of your concern.
I know, it's a dufficult concept, but I figure that since you've
mastered cut & paste so well, maybe you could try to understand this,
too.
Try real hard, now!
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 28th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 18:28:28 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:53:34 -0700, "Michael Snyder"
> wrote:
>

>>"Amy" > wrote in message
roups.com...

>>http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2

>>> Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
>>> were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
>>> I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
>>> would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
>>> your pity nor concern.

>>I don't get where you're coming from, Amy. Which is worse -- smoking
>>pot, or putting a decoy deer in the middle of a dark country road?
>>
>>Who are you ****ed off at here? The pot smoking kids, the road-
>>blocking kids, or the person who posted the article?

>Amy is a troll who just sits in her trailer all day festering with
>hate. Don't try and reason with it.

And such a shame it is, too, eh?
There you are in that nice facility, with so many people to help you
get through your day.
What are your assigned help tasks for the day? Do you make your own
bed?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 28th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Bill Funk

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:32:09 -0400, necromancer
> wrote:

>Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
>Drivers are MURDERERS escaped from its prison is eye-rak and spewed this
>bull**** in rec.autos.driving:
>
>> They're teens and thus they weren't thinking. All kids should be kept
>> in cages from the ages 12 to 18.

>And you should have been locked up in a cage from age zero through
>infinity.

He is. Well, not a cage, but a very comfortabel facility, with people
assigned to help him get through the day.

--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 28th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Bill Funk

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:32:09 -0400, necromancer
> wrote:

>Happy to have ruined your day, El Faggio.

It's not possible to ruin hos day.
Two, maybe three minutes, tops. Then his mind just goes somewhere
else.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 29th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Chuck Whealton

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>
> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>
> Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>
> Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
> put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
> injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
> vehicular vandalism.
>
> Joshua Lowe, 18, also pleaded no contest to possession of criminal
> tools and petty theft. Investigators said that the decoy was rigged
> and painted at Lowe's house and that his vehicle was used to transport
> it.
>
> Dailyn Campbell, 16, and Jesse Howard, 17, have pleaded no contest to
> the same charges, and they were sentenced last week to 60 days in
> juvenile detention. A judge's decision to suspend their sentences
> until after Kenton High School's football season, which starts Friday,
> bothered the victims' families and others in the northwest Ohio
> community.
>
> (snip)
>
> -----------------------------------
>
> Can you believe that last sentence above?

This happened to an old friend of mine more than 20 years ago. He was
coming back from a nightclub, and somebody had put some of those
workhorses out in the middle of the road for a joke. He swerved to
miss 'em, went into a tree, and died in the hospital a couple of days
later.

People that do this stuff just don't get it that people can die from
it.

Charles R. Whealton
Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

Old August 29th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Old Wolf

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road

What's this "no contest" bullcrap that has been coming up lately,
anyway? Either you did it or you didn't. If you are guilty, then
saying "no contest" is just trying to weasel out of having to
take responsibility for your actions.

Old August 29th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Steven J. Sobol

In article .com>, Old Wolf wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road

> What's this "no contest" bullcrap that has been coming up lately,
> anyway? Either you did it or you didn't. If you are guilty, then
> saying "no contest" is just trying to weasel out of having to
> take responsibility for your actions.

Hm. Perhaps you should read up on the definition of a no contest plea before
spouting off?

"No contest", in most US courts, is a guilty plea. The only thing it
protects you from is subsequent civil action relating to the same incident.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Apple Valley, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.