Jeep 4.0L with Rubicon tires (30.6") and 4.56 ok?

Old August 16th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Carl[_3_]

Default Jeep 4.0L with Rubicon tires (30.6") and 4.56 ok?

You're more likely to break an axle locked on 31's then you are open on
33's. My advice would be to get the 31's, leave the stock gears. Go to
4.56's when you get 33's and leave it open, if you want to lock it get a
D44. A D35 WILL break very easily if locked.

A TJ open on 33's will wheel very well.

Carl

ups.com...

Old August 16th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Please keep a camera in your TJ and send the pictures of your
broken Dana 35c to: http://www.billhughes.com/dana35c/ Thanks.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O