Hey Leon!

Old March 22nd 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Hey Leon!

> So Bess it is huh? Nice.

Photos please, Leon :-)

Eric

Old March 23rd 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Eric Baber" > wrote:

>> So Bess it is huh? Nice.

Well actually, I did not think much of it when it first popped into
my head uninvited, so I ignored it. But it seems to stick, so Bess
it is.

>Photos please, Leon :-)

I washed it Sunday evening, then a thunderstorm on Tuesday morning
messed it up again. After the next cleaning.

I also still need to process and post the pics of the exposed frame
of the car that I took during the Zoom-Zoom in Atlanta. Pat can
look at them and see how to install a roll bar instead of a hoops
bar. Keg of beer in the passenger seat, hard liquor in the trunk,
shaker on the center console, glasses piled up in the cup and
bottle holders. Let the good times roll.

Leon
http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old March 26th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

> Leon van Dommelen Bozo, the White 96 Sebring Miata .)
> http://www.dommelen.net/miata
> EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)

Time to change your sig, Leon
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway

Leon shows off the 'other side' of his brain Chris D'Agnolo Mazda 5 October 16th 05 11:18 PM
Alfasud-Seat Leon Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 6 July 25th 05 07:40 PM
best tyres on front or rear? miata Mazda 20 April 15th 05 12:48 AM
Automatic Miatas gixer Mazda 30 February 23rd 05 04:15 AM
2005 douwe Mazda 3 January 4th 05 03:06 AM