PreVue becomes Vue

Old December 1st 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\)

Default PreVue becomes Vue

I was reading around and found an article on the future of Saturn cars, went
to their website, and the PreVue is gone, replaced by the Future Vue
http://www.saturn.com/saturn/vehicle...cles/index.jsp

Compared to the PreVue GM site:
http://www.gmcanada.com/ss/english/v..._overview.html

So um, they took one door off, and made the interior less appealing?

Also see the Opel version:
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do.../photoId=28514

Old December 3rd 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 07:54:23 -0600, HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\) got out the
hammer and chisel and etched in the wall:

> I was reading around and found an article on the future of Saturn cars, went
> to their website, and the PreVue is gone, replaced by the Future Vue
> http://www.saturn.com/saturn/vehicle...cles/index.jsp
>
> Compared to the PreVue GM site:
> http://www.gmcanada.com/ss/english/v..._overview.html
>
> So um, they took one door off, and made the interior less appealing?
>
> Also see the Opel version:
> http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do.../photoId=28514

That is one nice looking car.

I see they finally stopped smoking dope and put the window controls on the
drivers side. I was just in my wife's car and had to hunt around to find
the window controls. We've had ours for almost two years and it still is
difficult to find.

I certainly hope she gives me back my mid-size Avalanche when she's done.

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request
Old December 7th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\)

Ha! Don't count on it. My parents Saturn is the hardest thing to find
controls - everyone bumps the wipers and struggles to find the window
controls - even my gf's parents have the same problems!

Oddly though my SC2 is easy to use, but I don't know why - the window
controls are in the center, but true center not off to the side.