02 Mercury Mountaineer Window Switch

Old July 8th 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]

Default 02 Mercury Mountaineer Window Switch

Hey all,

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to get a master window switch for
a 02 Mercury Mountaineer. One day the window went down and would not go
back up. I pulled the switch apart and used a screw driver to short
circuit it in order to get the window up. I have searched all over the
internet and Ebay, but with no luck. I have also checked local
junkyards, but no luck there.....any help would be awesome.

JT

Old July 8th 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Captain Coleman

You'll have to go to the dealer as it sounds like you've exhausted all the
other possibilities.
oups.com...

Old July 8th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Jim Warman

That, for some strange reason, would have been my first choice.... even if
they don't have it in stock, order it today, pick it up tomorrow, done
deal....... "Convenience", ah, thy name is music...

"Captain Coleman" > wrote in message
> You'll have to go to the dealer as it sounds like you've exhausted all the
> other possibilities.
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Does anyone know if there is anywhere to get a master window switch for
>> a 02 Mercury Mountaineer. One day the window went down and would not go
>> back up. I pulled the switch apart and used a screw driver to short
>> circuit it in order to get the window up. I have searched all over the
>> internet and Ebay, but with no luck. I have also checked local
>> junkyards, but no luck there.....any help would be awesome.
>>
>> JT

How to change a power window switch on a 2000 Beetle? [email protected] VW water cooled 4 March 24th 06 07:17 AM
a6 ellectric window problem Stef Audi 2 January 14th 06 05:58 AM
Electric windows in a golf question Bodhran VW water cooled 8 July 3rd 05 03:00 PM
Ign Switch Failure examination 91 B3 dave VW water cooled 0 October 2nd 04 04:46 PM
VW Electric Window Switch Funny Behaviour Chris Audi 4 June 2nd 04 07:26 PM